Anyone else disappointed?

>>I heard someone say (not on this forum) that maybe Cathe
>>should just work through the injury and film anyway, as that
>>is what that particular person would do. Interesting.

This is probably why they are not in the same position as Cathe. :)

I'm sure she'd feel less pressure if she'd waited to start the
>presale until the workouts were filmed (giving about a 2 or 3
>week window in which to order). Maybe they'll consider that
>next time?

I hope not! I am a big fan of the pre-orders and the way that they work. It seems to take certain level of patience, but its well worth it. I don't know why but every pre-order has been a "pay up, forget it and get excited when the shipping details go up" type thing for me.

Oh poor Cathe. This must be so tough for her....

what a comment (work through it) - geez! ... glad Cathe is smarter than that!

>>>I heard someone say (not on this forum) that maybe Cathe
>>>should just work through the injury and film anyway, as
>that
>>>is what that particular person would do. Interesting.
>
>
>This is probably why they are not in the same position as
>Cathe. :)
>
>
>I'm sure she'd feel less pressure if she'd waited to start
>the
>>presale until the workouts were filmed (giving about a 2 or
>3
>>week window in which to order). Maybe they'll consider that
>>next time?
>
>I hope not! I am a big fan of the pre-orders and the way that
>they work. It seems to take certain level of patience, but
>its well worth it. I don't know why but every pre-order has
>been a "pay up, forget it and get excited when the shipping
>details go up" type thing for me.
>

Ditto on all counts, Christine.

I feel bad for Cathe and I am anxious for her to get back to filming because I love her workouts. So it is very frustrating because she is my favorite.

At this point I am jumping on the TLT bandwagon to keep myself motivated! I just ordered all of them last night. Can't wait to get them! I hope that will tide me over until Cathe is able to release her new workouts.

I LOVE getting new work outs and will be very excited when Cathe's new ones are delivered :7 but I can wait...I'd rather she be in tip top shape because if she pushes it too soon she could injure herself further and we just CAN'T take a chance of her having to retire (due to injury) before she's 80!!!:eek: }( :p

Ditto to Christine's comments!

We are talking a small amount of money, relatively speaking. I think most of us have bigger issues in our lives than this. Let's just say I would hope so, at least.

At this point Cathe needs support, and thankfully, for the most part, she is getting that from us.

I kind of get to the point where I feel that if you have nothing nice to say, then keep it to yourself.

Now, am I disappointed? Sure, but I am more concerned about Cathe's health right now. Life goes on, let's go with it, shall we?

This might sound really stupid but maybe Cathe should have say Cede do the bulk of the routine and she can come in and give form pointers? I would like to see Cathe at the helm of the ship but she should take care of her knee. I think that these routines should be filmed one way or another, we have waited long enough! Alicia

Sure - a little. But during this time I have decided to try running. I have never been a runner - always wanted to, but I just never gave it a chance - so now I am. I have also ordered other videos - just for a change. Brand New Butt - love it! and Killer Butt - repetitive - but love the burn! Can you tell what body part I feel needs the most work? Cathe has expressed her disappointment - I know she is doing all she can and I know it will be worth the wait! (hope that is not too much pressure!)

jooge

It's been so long since I preordered these, that I almost forgot I even preordered them! I'm sorry Cathe is hurt and ditto what everyone else said about her taking time to recover. Right now, I'm feeling the beginnings of what could be plantar fascitis, so I'm avoiding high impact and step for a couple of months with hopes that I keep the problem at bay. I've taken my cardio outside, lots of power walking, hiking and skiing--when the weather cooperates! I'm really enjoying the change in scenery, as working out in my basement all the time can be depressing. I've become quite the outdoor nut!

Lorry

If you like the Cathe dvds, you'll LOVE Amy Bento's new series. They are very high NRG! Easy to follow, yet challenging. She is a master at cueing, and I prefer her voice to the many others I've heard. Her website is: http://nrgfitness.net

> If you like the Cathe dvds, you'll LOVE Amy Bento's new
>series. They are very high NRG! Easy to follow, yet
>challenging. She is a master at cueing, and I prefer her voice
>to the many others I've heard. Her website is:
>http://nrgfitness.net

Do you have these? How to they compare to Cathe?
Are they definitely DVD and not DVD-R?
Someone else said the shipping is ridiculously expensive.

I haven't read anyone's replies so this may be redundant (sp?). I highly recommend you try Pam Cosmi's Cardio Sculpt. She uses an xertube band quite a bit. The exercises are unique simply b/c of the band. I also heard Kelly Coffey-Meyer's Shape of Things to Come and Get Ready Step Go are awesome as well as Body Design from Patrick Goudeau. There's also Mindy Mylrea's new ones Boot Camp, All About Abs and All About Legs. I've already tried all 4 w/outs from Tracie Long & their awesome. So many w/outs so little time LOL Happy shopping! HTH, Kathy:D

Call me suspicious, but I checked up on LorryG's posting history (something about her post sounded like PR for this new instructor), and the only three posts she's made are promoting other people's products (two for this instructor, and one for a line of clothing). You might want to take her recommendation with a grain of salt. (Not saying that these DVD's might not be great...just a heads up).

I've been expanding my horizons during this waiting period. I got both of Kelly Coffey's DVDs and I really like them, especially "Get Ready Step Go". I'm also going to give Christi Taylor a try. Lastly, I never did master (not even close!) Rhythmic Step. Now might be a good time to revisit that one as well.

Shelbygirl

>Call me suspicious, but I checked up on LorryG's posting
>history (something about her post sounded like PR for this new
>instructor), and the only three posts she's made are promoting
>other people's products (two for this instructor, and one for
>a line of clothing). You might want to take her
>recommendation with a grain of salt. (Not saying that these
>DVD's might not be great...just a heads up).

Kathryn,

I think that you are on to something. Lorry Givens is listed on the NRG site under positive NRG. She seems to have a connection with this business.

just a heads up,
jordan

Just because someone likes a product and posts something positive about it on that website doesn't mean she has a connection to the business. She's obviously familiar with the instructor and is recommending her. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Jacque

I'm not disappointed about the Cathe workouts and I'm keeping my preorder. I am keeping myself quite busy with out workouts until these come out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.