Anyone else alternating Terminator/Hardcore Extreme

writegal319

WOW just got the two compilation DVDs Hardcore Extreme and Terminator-- WOW (did I say WOW) Can you love and hate something simultaneously? These are awesome!
This will get me into my slinky-er little(r) black dress for the holidays!!
Cathe--Thank you so much for having the courage to torture us (whoops meant inspire us) to greater levels!
If anyone else is on this path i'd love to take the road with you for a little support! Carol

Yes I love Imax extreme and Hi/Lo intervals. I have not done the other workouts but I really like these. They are tough but fun! I ususally do one of them a week. Intervals and circuit workouts are my favorite (imax 2 and DM). The workout is always changing and keeps up my interest level (more than straight step) Good luck getting into that slinky black dress!! I am not trying for a black dress but I have this beautiful off white with black embroidered top I want to wear on christmas. I got it at the white house black market store. I bought a size too small because they didn't have my size. I am using it as motivation to finally drop these last 10 -15 lbs. I have it hanging up in my bedroom for a constant reminder!!
chrissy

Thanks for the support!

HI-- thanks so much for the support! Hey we are all in this together right! I have to tell you I purchased the dreaded P90X and while I do it occasionally, I really see bigger results following Cathe. I just love these particular DVDs because the time goes by SO fast because you are just moving, moving, moving!

cb1924 Good luck with that slinky top from White House!! I know you will get into it by the Holidays! Let's cheer each other on!!

Keep up the good (hard work!)
Carol

I tried to do hardcore extreme today but it just didn't seem to work out. First I was going to do first thing in the morning, had just enough time. My son missed the bus. There goes my first opportunity. Second, the DVD kept stopping and starting (so annoying!!) Alot of my DVD's have been doing that, lately. I figured I needed to clean the DVD player. So I went out a got a cleaner and started again only to be interrupted by the school gym teacher, telling me about behavorial issues with my oldest. UGHH!! I got about 25 min into it. I was so annoyed I lost my motivation. Later, I ended up doing 1/2 of Imax 2.

good luck to you too.
chrissy

Hate it when life gets in the way!

HI Chrissy:
I know......I just got these two DVDs to start using and I am so excited to try every one of the workouts for the first time... ( I was one of those who was doing Cathe on FitTV...been doing that for a really long while alternating with my P90X. But I really wanted to take it to the next level so that's why I got these two extra-advanced DVDs.)

Did Interval Circuit from Hardcore Extreme on Mon. then had a mtg Tues that messed up my night and Wed ended up going out so there went that night. Last night I was bound and determined to get my workout in so I did Viper from the
Terminator DVD-- Oh my goodness! It was like the Everready bunny of workouts it just kept going and going and going...it was horrible & wonderful!

Now tonight I am helping a friend unpack after her move so there goes tonight...except she does live in a 3-story w/lots of steps so at least that should do somthing!
Tomorrow I am going to try and do a double...we'll see how that plan goes!

Hope life leaves you alone and lets you get your workout time in today!

Best
Carol
PS: I just weighed myself today and lost 5lbs.-- I f I can get another 5 or 10 off before the hoidays i'll be so happy!

Chrissy, I usually do 1/2 of Imax 2. The whole thing might kill me. :p

Carol, congratulations on the 5lbs!! :eek:

I did HE Interval Circuit today. That is one horrible workout. It almost makes Drill Max look fun.

Flu

HI Ladies
well I didn't get my Cathe in this w/e but I did buy a new step and Mulched my parent's yard so that was a pretty good workout--my arms are killing me today!
Also woke up with no voice and think I am getting sick....but, as I always say my "fat butt" doesn't care that my nose is running! So, i'm gonna try and tuff it out and put on extra layers tonight and try to sweat out this darn bug...

Hope you are all doing well this pre-holiday week!
So ladies we need to support each other this week as the goodies will be in front of us.....

Luckily my boyfriend knows I am on the diet trail so he is being wonderful and letting me plan most of the meal....he is going to have "his" treats and I am going to see if I can get him some indiv slices of pie so we don't buy an entire pie to lie around!

So what are you all doing to try and not have to work out 24hrs to get rid of all this "stuff?"
Carol

Hey ladies, hopefully you won't mind me jumping in but I never thought to purchase the compilations yet I'm curious about them. I figured I already have those videos but reading that different sequencing is really what makes a workout has me interested. Do you feel these two DVDs are tougher than Cathe's others? Any comparison in intensity with say, Imax 3, Drill Max, etc?

Doesn't stop

HI Marie:
All I can say is that these are the "worst of the worst!" combined into one!
Last night I did HE Interval w/legs (the third cut on the HE DVD) and I was just dripping wet.

As I said in an earlier post it is kind of like the Everready bunny of workouts it just keeps going and going.

I just got them a few wks ago and I really love them. I've been doing Cathe on FitTV for a few years and I just wanted to take it to the next level and this surely does the trick!

Best
Carol

Hi Carol:

Thank you for the information.

I think I will try to convince someone to buy me one for Christmas. :D

Marie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.