anyone care to share results?

I started this program 1/31/2009 and I have lost an additonal 5lbs! My total weight loss is now 12 pounds. I cant take my measurements yet, because my husband lost my tape measure. I dont think I want to know my measurement until the end of meso3, I kinda of want it to be a surprise. I am doing the 6 month rotation and I am currently in recovery week. I start meso 2 on Thursday and I cant wait to begin. I am truly loving this program and this is the longest rotation that I have ever done, and I am not bored with it!

[congratulations, Cindy!
which rotation are you doing, 3 or 6 month?]
Thanks!! I'm happy!!

I started the 6 month rotation but the first week in I got impatient to get to the rest of the workouts to see what Cathe had in store for us so I switched to the 3 month. :D

Great, 5 stars !!!!

[congratulations, Cindy!
which rotation are you doing, 3 or 6 month?]
Thanks!! I'm happy!!

I started the 6 month rotation but the first week in I got impatient to get to the rest of the workouts to see what Cathe had in store for us so I switched to the 3 month. :D

I'm done with meso 1, I don't think I have lost any weight,but again I'm size 2, I don't want to be smaller than that,but I like what I see and feel,I'm 36 years old, and like some other girl here on the forums,my husband was always touching,and he would said,"look those arms" o look your back"and the most important,'my buddy' is hard and firm my jeans fit a lot better,and some times I feel weird you know,I never before have a noticeable buddy,..
I really think meso 1 did a big difference..and I cant wait to see what meso2 will do for my body...Somebody ask me if I was working out for a competition, a Body Building...No I'm working out for my self,and my husband of course....

Last edited:
Lots of Results & Equipment suggestion

I considered myself in good condition before I started STS, and I wanted to really kick through the plateau I was on, and it is definitely working. Cathe has done a great job with Shoulders and Back work, which was something I always thought she didn't push hard enough on in her other series. I am on week 4 of month 2, and I am noticably able to lift much heavier than I could before, and my shoulders and back are looking good.
Regarding weights... My husband bought me adjustable weights from Bowflex for Valentines day which are awesome. You can adjust in really small increments (I think 1.5 lbs) and you spin a dial to lock in the weight you want. Nothing gets easier than that! I think they were a little pricey, but totally worth it if you get them before stocking up on a ton of increments or just want to save the hassle of switching weight plates all of the time. The other thing I got are the weighted gloves she uses in the videos. These are really great just to add 1 pound on to what you normally use.

My DH has been looking at the Bowflex weight and has been hesitant because they are a little costly. Do you find them to be bulky to use? They look huge, and that's my concern since I'll be using them, too!

I considered myself in good condition before I started STS, and I wanted to really kick through the plateau I was on, and it is definitely working. Cathe has done a great job with Shoulders and Back work, which was something I always thought she didn't push hard enough on in her other series. I am on week 4 of month 2, and I am noticably able to lift much heavier than I could before, and my shoulders and back are looking good.
Regarding weights... My husband bought me adjustable weights from Bowflex for Valentines day which are awesome. You can adjust in really small increments (I think 1.5 lbs) and you spin a dial to lock in the weight you want. Nothing gets easier than that! I think they were a little pricey, but totally worth it if you get them before stocking up on a ton of increments or just want to save the hassle of switching weight plates all of the time. The other thing I got are the weighted gloves she uses in the videos. These are really great just to add 1 pound on to what you normally use.

My DH has been looking at the Bowflex weight and has been hesitant because they are a little costly. Do you find them to be bulky to use? They look huge, and that's my concern since I'll be using them, too!

I got Weider Power Switch from Sears. They are much cheaper than Bowflex. I am very happy with it. Here is the link:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_...Strength+Training&keyword=weider+power+switch

I bought it when it was on sale $299, plus store coupon $5 and I ordered it thru erebate. I saved another 2% of it. You may want to wait when it is on sale again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.