Anyone back from the 10 a.m. class???

Well, based on the picture from this morning's class, I'm be representing for the non-skinny girls. Hopefully all the skinny people went in the morning.

Well, based on the picture from this morning's class, I'm be representing for the non-skinny girls. Hopefully all the skinny people went in the morning.

Where's a picture?

---Forget it, I found it. I hate how you can't get directly to the blog from here!

Back from the 10 am class.

It was wonderful. Cathe kicked my butt, at least, but I think I can safely say she kicked all of our butts. It's amazing what can be done with five pound weights. I think the workout lasted about 30 minutes. We did squats, side lunges, slide back lunges with the rag and the weights, ice-breakers, not necessarily in that order. At first we needed Cedie to count (she wasn't there), but then everyone pitched right in.

She discussed the tour she is going to do with Eggland's sponsoring. Her first will be sometime later this year.

We then ate some yummy egg dishes, omlettes, deviled eggs, croissants, an egg-vegetable souffle, and other dishes. Cathe was her usual very cordial and sweet self and made me very comfortable.

It was nice meeting fellow Catheletes and Catheites. I spoke to someone who came from as far as South Carolina. Others were from Long Island, New York, Baltimore MD and other places. Everyone seemed very comfortable with one another, which, of course, is a tribute to Cathe.

Nice meeting you all. Hope to see you all soon.

Attachments

• DSCN0259.jpg
    DSCN0259.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 178
Non-skinny girls

By the way, NY25, you can see I very well represented the non-skinny girls this morning.

Thanks for the update Val - I get so jealous of all you east coasters and bring able to do these events. I certainly hope she hits the Northwest on the tour!!!!!

Finally I might have a chance of seeing her - Chicago's a big market - she has to come here, right?!

no we had some non-skinnys, we were hiding from the cameras (hee,hee). i wouldn't worry about that, just go and have a good time. nobody stands looking everyone up and down anyway. :)

What a wonderful experience for all of you! Good for you for sticking out that tough workout! It probably would have put me right out on the floor! Especially, using a towel under my feet! That's not a good idea for Ms. Grace here! Ha, ha!

You look terrific in that pic with Cathe, Val!

Thanks for posting! We've all been dying to hear how it went!

Tricia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.