ANYBODY WEAR PERFUME?

One of my very good friends, works for a state court. She wishes someone would wear perfume to court, when they transport defendants from jail. They must be very ripe. I commend you Katie Lee, evidently the smell can be over the top. Kudos!!

This is true for several reasons. Many incarcerated are either drug or alcohol addicted, mentally ill or homeless or both. Sometimes not bathing is a sign of depression. Most have horrible smelling mouths due to not going to dentist for regular cleaning and they get gum disease or from using meth, which takes the enamel off. The worst smells however are not from body odor it is when they spread fesses. Thankfully this is not a common occurrence! Thanks for the kudos.

This is true for several reasons. Many incarcerated are either drug or alcohol addicted, mentally ill or homeless or both. Sometimes not bathing is a sign of depression. Most have horrible smelling mouths due to not going to dentist for regular cleaning and they get gum disease or from using meth, which takes the enamel off. The worst smells however are not from body odor it is when they spread fesses. Thankfully this is not a common occurrence! Thanks for the kudos.

sounds like the ER

Anyone have a signature scent? Something you wear all the time. For myself, what I wear to work is totally different, than what I wear when I'm going to dinner with my husband. Most the time I don't wear a fragrance, I like the smell of clean skin. Sweating, and fragrance, just don't mix, so never when I workout. I can't commit to any fragrance, so I usually buy samples from luckyscent.com. Any thoughts?

Philosophy Pure Grace. Clean, crisp, fresh, doesn't set off allergies, doesn't overwhelm.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.