Any news on Cath equipment?

KC5689

Cathlete
Specifically the pull up bar that you mentioned before. Will it be debuting soon or can you give more info on it now? I'm trying to decide if I should keep the pull up bar my boyfriend just bought me or return it and wait for Cathe's version.
KC

The lawyers are filing the patent today, so we will be able to start posting a lot of pictures that we’ve had to hold off on until this was done. The lawyers have requested that we hold off until after 5pm, but sometime tonight we will begin posting pictures and information that should answer your questions. We have a very busy filming schedule this weekend, so we will be limited in the number of pictures we post, but next week we should catch up.

Great! I've been holding off on buying a pull-up bar in anticipation of what you have created. Guess I'll be hanging out here tonight;-)

JJ

Hooray - I was just telling someone else about this earlier this week and wondering myself. Very exciting!

> The lawyers have requested that we
>hold off until after 5pm, but sometime tonight we will begin
>posting pictures and information that should answer your
>questions.

You do realize, don't you, that now your server is going to be tied up big time around 5pm Eastern Time, as throngs of we Catheites fight to be the first to see the photos on the blog!:D

The new piece of equipment looks great. I'm glad I haven't bought anything yet for pullups. Can anyone get an idea about how tall the units looks? Can anyone figure out where you would place a lightweight bar? I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT BUYING SOME MORE FITNESS EQUIPMENT!

Could that be used as a squat rack as well? If you walked forward, put the bar on your shoulders/neck, backed away and did the squats, it looks like it would work - am I seeing this right? If so, this will be the greatest thing you have here! Thanks - Shana

Shana I am with you. If this could be used as a squat rack too I would be so excited. You know before STS I thought I had all the equipment I needed, boy was I wrong:)

Shayne

Well, I'll definitely be returning my pullup bar. I'm so excited about this new bar:7 Now my only wish is that I had enough room to get that squat rack/bench from Walmart that everyone's talking about. I live in an apartment and space is limited. If I lived alone I would be very tempted to squeeze it into my living/dining room area but I kind of brought it up to my boyfriend and he looked at me as if I was crazy:-(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.