Any new workouts this year?

janiejoey

Cathlete
Every year (for awhile now) you have given us a set of new workouts to enjoy and make us stronger and healthier.

It's almost the 3rd month of the year already and haven't heard anything about it yet.

Was wondering if we will be lucky enough to get a wonderful set this year too?

I'm always looking forward to your new workouts.

Janie

I had to chime in...I know there must be something planned for the new girls that won the chance to be in a video!!!

Oh I can't wait but I do know you must be really busy with the tours!

My DS, just now gave me a Cathe certificate of $100 for my birthday present. I want to buy the next round of DVD's!

When will this be I wonder?;)

This money is burning a hole in my computer. LOL:eek:

Janie

Last edited:
I hope so! Theres never enough Cathe DVDs in my collection. I'm really hoping for some new full body workouts!

What kind of workouts would you like?

The things that come to mind for me: low impact, long slow burn step workouts, closer to one hour and with a few premixes such as a 30 minute option and a 45 minutes option. Something that you could modify up or down with your risers. Maybe a body weight two day split? And then finish it up with a week's worth of stretching, a 3DS for yoga? Maybe that one could be designed to be used during your STS rest week? Maybe a "me myself and I" shock training system that includes audio downloads to be used with cardio such as running, elliptical, cycling or jump rope. You could call it "Body and Mind Focus"

I can see it all now <wanders into dreamland> The system would look sort of like this:

Yoga/stretching 3 workouts: 1 that is 1 hour, the second one would be 45 minutes and the short one would be just 20 minutes. No equipment other than a mat.
Strength 2 workouts in a split, upper body one day and lower body the other, all body weight, no gear other than a mat.
2 Step workouts
3 Audio downloads, think Cathe in your ear telling you to "work work!"

ok, I will stop day dreaming.

I am also in for any new Cathe workouts. I would LOVE it if she would do a BOSU workout. She is such a genius with the step - I can only imagine what she could do with the BOSU. It could be used for both cardio and Strength workouts, and of course would be great for a bootcamp workout. Yup, that is my little dream world. A BOSU Cathe dvd. But really anything Cathe does, I will do the pre-sale because I know it will be great.

I am also in for any new Cathe workouts. I would LOVE it if she would do a BOSU workout. She is such a genius with the step - I can only imagine what she could do with the BOSU. It could be used for both cardio and Strength workouts, and of course would be great for a bootcamp workout. Yup, that is my little dream world. A BOSU Cathe dvd. But really anything Cathe does, I will do the pre-sale because I know it will be great.

plus one on the BOSU. I have had one since they came out and I love how versatile a piece of equipment it is.

3 Audio downloads, think Cathe in your ear telling you to "work work!"

ok, I will stop day dreaming.
An audio download would be so great. I love working out from the comfort of my own home, but I do enjoy going to the gym occasionally as well.

Do audio downloads exist? I'm off to search cathe.com with vigor! :p

Poor Cathe! She just released a new series and we're clammering for more! I know I'm soooo waiting to find out what's in store for us. :D

After a well earned rest, and a vacation too :cool: , I hope she'll come back and give a little bit on what to expect.

Kimberly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.