Any new updates?

XTrain Update - 12-5-2012

We're getting closer, but we're not there yet. Several of the XTrain Masters are already at the duplicator, but we still have to send the rest. Everyone is working overtime and weekends to get this project done as soon as we can, but it takes time to output and thoroughly test DVD masters, especially when they have so many premixes and chapters. How long this process takes also depends on how many mistakes we find.

We're still going back and forth with the duplicator of the DVDs and the printer of the User Guide to get get things done as quickly as possible, but until we get everything finished we can't get a good approximation of a delivery date.

However, we're still working toward trying to ship the XTrain DVDs before Christmas. But as we said before, it's not possible at this time to say for sure that this will happen. If we miss this date it shouldn't be by much

Hopefully, next week we can have everything finished and possibly have a better idea of a ship date.

thanks for the update and all your hard work! If you don't have them mailed out before Christmas, please don't be tempted to work overtime or at all between Christmas and new years or whatever your holidays are, a few days really won't hurt us. happy holidays!

SNM,
I agree---- don't kill yourselves, we will survive! All of you at Cahte.com have been awesome!! The holiday's are around the corner which means shopping, parties, etc. Make time for your friends and family:) Besides, it would be fun to get our gifts (x-train) after all of the holiday running around! Gives us more time to really focus on the new workouts! Happy holidays to all, be safe.

Agree, take the holiday time and spend it with family, friends etc.

Any idea of when we can maybe see some clips?

I completely agree with the above posters, but also figure you're like me and busting your butt to get work done so that you can enjoy your time off at the holidays versus spending that time thinking about what is lurking at the office. I hope you're less type A than me, but somehow I doubt it. If, however, you are fortunate to be less anxiety-ridden people, don't work nights and weekends...enjoy the season, your friends and your family. That's what it's really all about!

SNM,
I agree---- don't kill yourselves, we will survive! All of you at Cahte.com have been awesome!! The holiday's are around the corner which means shopping, parties, etc. Make time for your friends and family:) Besides, it would be fun to get our gifts (x-train) after all of the holiday running around! Gives us more time to really focus on the new workouts! Happy holidays to all, be safe.

Ditto SNM and Cathe, I could not have said it better myself. Thank you all for your hard work in seeing this project all the way through to the end with your usual professionalism and attention to detail.

Hugs and Blessings to you all this holiday season!;):cool:

Nora

A perfect product with no glitches after Xmas = just fine.

No impatience here. I'm far too busy to even think of new workouts!

Clare

Hummm is it just me and anticipation? Or do you guys FEEL like xtrain is going to b wrapped up soon? I have an anxious feeling that some more great news is around the corner. It may be because last night some one mentioned there was more brakedowns listed. But I can feel something! I hope :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.