Any MyFitnessPal users?

Thanks, I found it and invited you to be a friend over there....:D. Is there much activity from the Cathe group any more?

I got it & accepted!! I joined the Cathe group over there but never knew how to participate. I probably should have sent friend invitations to each individual person I guess? Today is my free day so don't be too appalled if you view my diary!!! I do a free day every Sunday.

Hi,

Yes, that was the first 40 minutes of High Step Training. I couldn't do any more, I was exhausted!

Hey girls!

Yep most of us are still there! And then some! Cathe is all the rage on MFP now! (or, at least with us! lol) Just look for the usernames mentioned in this thread and send an invite :D

Gosh im there to. Put I dont get on much anymore. I should id love to b able to talk to more cathletes but I find its easier for me to keep up with calories by writing them on paper. Id like to stay on there if we can motivate each other. But how do u guys set ur calories i dont want it to count my exercise calories because it makes ig say I can eat more and I end up gaining. To lose I havd to eat 1200 and not count exercise calories. But I like tracking my wo and the cal burn, its motivating to see al my exercise. Am I making sense? So how do you guys have it set up?

Gosh im there to. Put I dont get on much anymore. I should id love to b able to talk to more cathletes but I find its easier for me to keep up with calories by writing them on paper. Id like to stay on there if we can motivate each other. But how do u guys set ur calories i dont want it to count my exercise calories because it makes ig say I can eat more and I end up gaining. To lose I havd to eat 1200 and not count exercise calories. But I like tracking my wo and the cal burn, its motivating to see al my exercise. Am I making sense? So how do you guys have it set up?

Makes sense to me. I eat back my exercise cals though. If you were eating 1200 and not eating back cals then you may not have been eating enough (since you'd be netting under 1200). Less than 1200 usually isn't recommended :(

That being said...I think that most ladies that log but don't want to eat back cals, just enter "1 cal" for the amount burned, but still put the minutes they worked out. That way it doesn't spike their intake with every workout.

Hi! I'm so glad I found this thread! I really need some motivation and accountability. My username is keohara17 at MFP. Can someone friend me so I can find the Cathe group! Thanks!

Beskinny, I sent you a request....if you go to the oldest start of this conversation there are list of some MFP users.[emoji3]

Cre'

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.