Any Canadians still waiting for their DVDs?

Vancouver - I got mine last week. If you haven't received yours yet they may be stuck in customs.

Cheryl

Just an FYI for other Canadians

My postal code was missing entirely from the shipping label. Check yours - it might be the cause of some of our delays.

Aggh - I still haven't received mine.

They probably are stuck in customs - not only will they be delayed, but I'll get dinged the extra $10!

Thanks for the updates! Lori

Yeah! I just received mine - had to pay $8.59 taxes/fees.

Haven't even previewed yet - think I'll try High Reps or STS Total Body today.

Yup, I'm still waiting. Vicky, maybe ours will show up on the same day! Before Christmas, I hope!

Stebby

5 days before Christmas and still nothing. A fridge calendar I ordered around the same time the DVDs shipped came today, so I'm still hoping for this week...

Stebby

I live in the middle of Saskatchewan in a rural area 2 hours from any city and I received mine 2 weeks ago. In the past 2 pre-sales I have been one of the last to finally receive them... Just seems odd that you haven't got them yet. Maybe they have gone missing within our postal service.... I think I would be sending an email to customer service just to double check that the order was processed. I feel really bad for you guys!! I would be going bonkers if I hadn't received them yet! Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.