Another "Name that XTRain song"

Does anyone know the names of the songs in segments 6/7 and 8 of Xtrain Cardio Leg Blast? I love the songs and wish I knew who the original artists are. I just love the music in Xtrain. Thanks!

Without looking I'm thinking goodtime by Carly rea jepson with Owl city. I'll have to go back. I just did this yesterday.

Does anyone know the last two songs to xtrain legs before the stretch. I love those songs. Thank you.

Hey Guys, I already found the last two songs from Xtrain Legs. Thank you.:D

Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns N' Roses
Legs - ZZ Top

X train wait is over!

Oh yes! I have been checking the daily deals for quite awhile now patiently waiting for X Train. Finally, I ordered on Black Fri deals. I am sooooo excited!!!

And how about this one: what's the lovely cooldown song in Supercuts? Thanks to that tune, that's now my favorite stretch segment of all time!

Lurdes

I have a song question. It is used a lot in XTrain, but one example is in Tabaticise, at the end of 2 and the beginning of 3.

The name of the stretch song to Supercuts is "Big Girls Don't Cry" which is by Fergie. It has a different beat.

The name of the song to the end of Tabata 2 to the beginning of Tabata 3 from Tabatacise is called "Letting Go" which is by Sean Kingston.

Hoped this helped.:)

One more for you! It's in Burn Sets, Bicep and Tricep at the beginning of the tricep pushups. It is an instrumental in Burn Sets, but I think I have also heard it with vocals somewhere. too. Thanks for any help!

Of course. I love helping people find the names of songs. The instrumental song to Burn sets biceps and triceps in the beginning of tricep push-ups is called "We found love" which is by Rihanna. It was also from To the max. Hoped this helped.:)

Of course. I love helping people find the names of songs. The instrumental song to Burn sets biceps and triceps in the beginning of tricep push-ups is called "We found love" which is by Rihanna. It was also from To the max. Hoped this helped.:)

Thank you for helping us find all these songs Jesse. You are so good at this.

Jesse - Could you possibly name as many songs on the latest series? Preferably the songs on Party Rockin Step #1 and #2 and Petal Power.

Sure! I love the music in those workouts too. Here is the list of songs for Party Rockin Step 1.

Scream and Shout - feat. Britney Spears
Don't you worry child - Swedish House mafia
Born to be wild - ??????
Chasing the sun - the wanted
Settle Down - p!nk
I wanna dance with somebody - Whitney Houston
Diamonds - Rihanna
September - Earth, Wind, and Fire
Sugar Sugar - ??????
Die Young - Kesha

Here is the song list for Pedal Power:

Settle Down - P!nk
Born this Way
Die young - Kesha
??????
??????
Scream and Shout - feat Britney Spears
I luv it - ?????
People R People - Depeche Mode
Low - Flo rida
??????
Feel again - one republic
Try - P!nk

The ones with the question marks are the ones I forgot. I will keep checking and let you know. This is a good start. :)

Of Course! And here is the rest of the songs

Party Rockin Step #2 Song List

Gold - Britt Nicole
I knew you were trouble - Taylor Swift
Get Into The Groove - Madonna
Catch My Breath - Kelly Clarkson
Who Knew - P!nk
Born This Way - Lady Gaga
Umbrella - Rihanna
4 Minutes - Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake
Va Va Voom - Nicki Minaj
Push It - Salt N Pepa

The other songs I found on Pedal Power were

I don't wanna be - Gavin Degraw
Let's go Crazy - Prince & the Revolution
I love It - Icona Pop
Anyway You Want It - Journey

Finally, the other songs I found on Party Rockin Step #1 were

Born to be Alive - Patrick Hernandez
Sugar Sugar - The Archies

The song was called "Born to be alive" not "Born to be wild" so that was my mistake earlier. Anyway, those are all of the songs on those workouts. Hopely it helped and I am so glad you love the music. :)

Thank you!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!!

Your Welcome! Your Welcome! Your Welcome! Your Welcome! Your Welcome! Your Welcome! Your Welcome! Your Welcome! Your Welcome! Your Welcome! If you have any more music questions, please let me know.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.