An Update on the Freezing Issue!

I've only done Low Impact circuit so far, and the only "problem" was a 'skip' in the music, like on an album, but it was barely there.
The workout was AWESOME and well worth waiting for!
barbara p

My Drill Max DVD is freezing at Chapter 27 (drill 4) at 41:25. The workout looks great, but I am really bummed about this, because I wanted to do this one first.

I have a relatively new panasonic 5 disc player HA-ST 690.

I have never had a freezing problem with any other dvd and I own almost all of them.

Thanks,
Maggie:)

My Drill Max DVD is freezing at Chapter 27 (drill 4) at 41:25. The workout looks great, but I am really bummed about this, because I wanted to do this one first.

I have a relatively new panasonic 5 disc player HA-ST 690.

I have never had a freezing problem with any other dvd and I own almost all of them.

Thanks,
Maggie:)

My Drill Max skips at Drill 4 during the first part of the cardio. She starts the cardio - goes into to the jacks and then it skips on to the firewalkers. The rest of the DVD plays fine.

Drill 4 does the same thing from the mix and match menu.

I have an Emerson DVD Player.

I'm still previewing the rest and will report back later.

On a positive note..Drill Max looks like a great workout and Cathe and the crew are awesome, as always.

My Drill Max skips at Drill 4 during the first part of the cardio. She starts the cardio - goes into to the jacks and then it skips on to the firewalkers. The rest of the DVD plays fine.

Drill 4 does the same thing from the mix and match menu.

I have an Emerson DVD Player.

I'm still previewing the rest and will report back later.

On a positive note..Drill Max looks like a great workout and Cathe and the crew are awesome, as always.

I have a Sony 5 disc DVP-NC675P and I have freezes and then skips in Low Impact Circuit, freezes at 42:43 and skips to 42:47, skips from a count of 4 to the next count 2 of count 2 of lying extentions. In Drill Max in cardio 4 it freezes at 41:22 with knee off to jacks skips to second jack. In Butts & Guts it freezes at 52:53 and skips to 52:55. In Body Max 2 it freezes at 55:44 at mambo then skips to 55:47 where they are already flying over the top to the other side. Cardio Fusion seems fine so far but have not watched the entire workout.
While the freezes are not long, I find the skips make it hard to do the work out and would always have to modify those parts. I am hoping that all will be worked out some how. Waiting patiently for the solution.
Colleen

I have a Sony 5 disc DVP-NC675P and I have freezes and then skips in Low Impact Circuit, freezes at 42:43 and skips to 42:47, skips from a count of 4 to the next count 2 of count 2 of lying extentions. In Drill Max in cardio 4 it freezes at 41:22 with knee off to jacks skips to second jack. In Butts & Guts it freezes at 52:53 and skips to 52:55. In Body Max 2 it freezes at 55:44 at mambo then skips to 55:47 where they are already flying over the top to the other side. Cardio Fusion seems fine so far but have not watched the entire workout.
While the freezes are not long, I find the skips make it hard to do the work out and would always have to modify those parts. I am hoping that all will be worked out some how. Waiting patiently for the solution.
Colleen

Thanks SNM...as always, you're the best!
Just got my shipment today...will preview & let you know if I have any feedback for you.
CAN'T WAIT to get home & start watching them! :7 :7 :7
Ruth

SNM - I finshed previewing Butts & Gutts and Low Impact Circuit.

1. No problems with Butts & gutts.

2. My Low Impact circuit has a glitch at the tricep extensions. It gets through most of them then kind of freezes for a second and skips to the extensions. The rest of the disc plays fine.

So, only two of my dics had minor glitches - Drill max and low impact circuit.

I didn't preview any of the premixes. I did skip through some of them on the discs and they seemed okay.

I just got my DVD's yesterday and did LIC. Mine froze at the tricep extensions. I had to push the fast forward button to get it moving. I have previewed the rest yet.

Christina

I had issues with mine also(even my surprise). I have a Magnavox which the DVDs froze on so I tried them on my Toshiba DVD player and the DVDs skipped on that player. I love the workouts though! They are fantastic and fun but I will be glad to have DVD's that don't freeze or skip.

Just received my dvd's yesterday previewed them today. The problems I had were on Body Max 2 4th cardio drill during the power circuit, B&G after the straight leg raises during the modified hydrants and Drill Max after the 4th cardio drill when Cathe grabs the resistance band for the firewalkers, at all these places the picture jumped continued to play, but could only hear static no other sound. This lasted for a few minutes. LIC there was a jump after the tricep extensions right before the kickbacks. I don't recall anyone saying anything about static. Anyone else have this problem?
Karen

Just some player feedback.
I have a new cheap wal mart magnavox and no freeze.I reviewed drill max and low impact circuit on it.
Also i have a Sanyo dvd/vcr combo(progressive scan) about 1 1/2 yrs old from Walmart and no freezing so far.Buts and guts did not freeze on it.
Did you ladies try running a cleaner on it? Mine was acting up awhile ago and i did that and it has been fine since.
But, it could be the players firmware or what ever they call it.
Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

>Just some player feedback.
>I have a new cheap wal mart magnavox and no freeze.I reviewed
>drill max and low impact circuit on it.
>Also i have a Sanyo dvd/vcr combo(progressive scan) about 1
>1/2 yrs old from Walmart and no freezing so far.Buts and guts
>did not freeze on it.
> Did you ladies try running a cleaner on it? Mine was acting
>up awhile ago and i did that and it has been fine since.
>But, it could be the players firmware or what ever they call
>it.
>Anne
>Aka( Storm)
>
>http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne what I find interesting about these issues is everyone is having them exactly at the same spot, to the second. If it were a dirty spot, or scratch, this would not be the case. So cleaning would not help. The explanation of a invalid code encoded on the DVDs make sense. I have never had an issue with a DVD before, my Sony plays quite nice. I have to try these on my portable one and computer, just have not had a chance yet.

I also had Low Impact Circuit freeze on me this morning. It froze during the lying triceps extensions for about 10 seconds and then bounced back to the beginning of that exercise and started it over and then didn't freeze again but just a little hiccup. So I guess the good news with this freeze is that I could actually do this exercise twice- like two sets!!

Denise

<<<I have a new cheap wal mart magnavox and no freeze.>>>>

GREAT NEWS! Thats the same one I bought at Walmart;-)

I tried the dvds in another machine, a Toshiba at least 5+ years old. I had freezing and skipping problems in all 4 at the exact same places as I did earlier. No problems with static in the Toshiba. On a positive note, the workouts look amazing!!!!
Karen

I previewed low impact circuit and it froze in the exact same place! just for a few seconds. I haven't checked out the other ones.
So, how do we go about getting them replaced? I've never had to have a DVD replaced through Cathe before. I've had to send ones back from Collage.Video and its always been smooth.

Also, I think the music is too loud and overpowers her voice. I had it on normal mix and thought I accidently had it on music louder but when I checked it was on normal mix. anyone else have this issue?
thanks!!!

T.

ps: I'm going to to LIC tonight so hopefully that is the only place it is freezing. I'll let you all know tommorrow.
see ya.

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.