Amyfit30's fat blasting intense rotation!!!!!!!!

Hi Robin!! Cool!!! GO FOR IT!!! We check in over at Fitnessvideofanatics.com but I don't know if you can access it. Give it a try!! REMEMBER: LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!!!! I really hope you like it!! My results have been good, even with less than stellar eating habits;) . Let me know how you like it!!

Aimee

Thanks Aimee!! I gonna hit it as soon as my schedule clears for p.m. training!! WooHoo!! I'll check out Fitnessvideofanatics.com ...
Thanks again for the wise advice and for the welcome aboard!

Robin

Hi Aimee!
Can't find the check in at fitnessvideofanatics - found the rotation itself, but no check in...is it private??

Thanks,
Robin

It must be. Only the members of the challenge check in there. I'm sorry, Robin:-( . Since I was already signed up, I didn't know if anybody could or not. Sorry about that.

Aimee

Thanks anyway, Aimee...guess I'm on my own! That's cool...I can do it, I'm a home exerciser, right?!?

Robin

You're sweet to offer, Aimee. Since I won't be able to fit in the full rotation until April 1, I'll hold off starting a check in. But you and Susan have convinced me to GO FOR IT!! I'm ready to lose some of those dreaded extra menopausal inches (this from a former ballet dancer who used to be super lean!! Frustrating....) and I think your rotation might do it for me!

Thanks again for your help and encouragement!

Robin

Ok. I hope it does do it for you. You're a former dancer?!?!? I grew up on dance!! Tap, jazz, and ballet!! I did them all for 11 years!! I love dance!!!!

Aimee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.