Amy Bento PreSale Starts NOW

Hi my name is Dela, I've been with DVD Anonymous for 1 year, I again have fallen off the wagon and purchased both Amy workouts. I know I know, I should have called my sponsor before making any more rash purchases, but something just takes over when it comes to buying new and not so expensive dvds. Oh will I ever really be healed of this addiction?? :p

ENABLERS, all of you! I ordered both. Le sigh. I think I am up to um, 10 DVDs already this year. BUT they were on SALE! And it was my birthday!

Excited about these and a great deal!

I'm in! Just ordered the CIA one. Never done a presale before but it's worth it with free shipping and the reduction.

It'll be a nice surprise when it turns up in a few months ...

Hi my name is Dela, I've been with DVD Anonymous for 1 year, I again have fallen off the wagon and purchased both Amy workouts. I know I know, I should have called my sponsor before making any more rash purchases, but something just takes over when it comes to buying new and not so expensive dvds. Oh will I ever really be healed of this addiction?? :p

LOL! At least we have a healthy addiction, right? (That's what I told my hubby this morning, as I hit the "send" button for Amy's pre-order! ;))

I'm passing on the Kettlebells -- I'm just not on that bandwagon. I think I am going to order Amy's CIA workout through CIA's pre-sale, because I really want to get Seasun's new workout too -- I may trade away or e-bay the others... or maybe I'll like them, who knows...

The CIA pre-sale begins next week, according to Greg.

I thought about the other CIA's after preordering with Amy. I may want a couple of those so maybe I should've waited? I got Amys KB also since I have KBs. I'll be interested to see Amys w/o with them. I like preordering because you get it at the best price. (free s/h today!) then I forget about them and its like my Bday when they show up. lol!

It took me less than one minute after clicking on the link to order. LOL!

It was just too good a deal to pass up!

Becky

I just ordered! First time trying Amy Bento workouts.

Quick question for those that have participated in her pre-sales in the past - about how long does it take before they are shipped? I couldn't find anywhere on her site... thanks!

I just ordered! First time trying Amy Bento workouts.

Quick question for those that have participated in her pre-sales in the past - about how long does it take before they are shipped? I couldn't find anywhere on her site... thanks!

It's my understanding these are due to ship in April.

It's my understanding these are due to ship in April.

That's what I heard also. She's filming in February and hopes to ship in April.

I couldn't resist and ordered both (even though I have several Amy workouts that I haven't done yet). I couldn't resist the sale on the t-shirts either:)

Jacque

My mistake -- I said the CIA presale starts next week -- it actually started today as well. You don't get free shipping, but if you pre-order one or all of the 2900's, you can get any of their other titles for $10 each.

I ordered Seasun and Amy's pre-sale DVD's, then got 2 Sharon Twombly workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.