Amanda, Wow!!

kschubot

Based on the preview photos Amanda managed to get into amazing shape after having a baby. As I'm pregnant right now I would love to know what she did to stay in shape during pregnancy and what she did to get back into shape afterwards. What an inspiration!!

She looks amazing doesn't she?! I'm pregnant right now too and am hoping I can drop the weight as quick as she did! Very inspiring!

I know several women who bounced right back - skinny before, maintained during equals skinny after. It's mostly genetics (and not pigging out).

I got to meet Amanda at the Houston Road Trip (2010). From talking to her about her fitness routine and from watching her in action, it is very clear that she means business when she works out! I agree with a PP poster that genetics plays a role, but she takes her health and fitness very seriously so her hard core dedication plays a major role too. Odds are that she worked out and ate clean during the entire pregnancy. The proof is in the pudding. I would love for her to share what she did.

I'm so happy she's a part of the regular crew now. She's inspiring and awesome (and super nice in real life, by the way). :)

I thiink she is my favorite... she looks like a machine in LIS DVDS
. I kept watching, her and cathe most. I have like three others there I cang decide who my next fav is cause I love them all for diifferent reasons. But yes Amanda is inspiring and amazing ..hands down.

Oh ya, Amanda looks crazy good! Her body is incredible.

I would love to read about the crew's health/fitness lifestyles on this forum. I know there were short Bio's awhile back on Amanda, Lorraine, Cedie, Jai, Brenda, but nothing recently. I find Cathe's crew to be just as motivating as she is, so I would love to have a little background info on their daily lives. I also think an Ask Cedie, Amanda, Jai, Lorraine, Brenda forum would be an exciting addition to Cathe Nation. Just sayin' :D

Natasha

mini-natty said:
Oh ya, Amanda looks crazy good! Her body is incredible.

I would love to read about the crew's health/fitness lifestyles on this forum. I know there were short Bio's awhile back on Amanda, Lorraine, Cedie, Jai, Brenda, but nothing recently. I find Cathe's crew to be just as motivating as she is, so I would love to have a little background info on their daily lives. I also think an Ask Cedie, Amanda, Jai, Lorraine, Brenda forum would be an exciting addition to Cathe Nation. Just sayin' :D

Natasha

Great idea Natasha!!!

I would love that too!

Great idea, Natasha! By the way, you start the best threads (I should have pointed this out long ago because I always hone in on your postings right away, knowing that you'll have good insight or curiosity about something). You make a huge contribution to this forum. Keep up the good work. :)

Great idea, Natasha! By the way, you start the best threads (I should have pointed this out long ago because I always hone in on your postings right away, knowing that you'll have good insight or curiosity about something). You make a huge contribution to this forum. Keep up the good work. :)

Oh wow, thank you so very much :). I truly appreciate the generous compliment. I've gained a lot of insight and motivation from this website, and so I like to pay it forward :). I hope this forum is alive and kicking for many more years to come!

Thanks again!

Natty, I agree. You have contributed on the forums with intellectual and encouraging conversations. You bring alot of good here.

I like BOTH topics on this thread.
Amanda is amazing, I love working out "with" her and Cathe. and so inspiring to see her after her baby looking that way. is this her second baby? would love to see updated and thorough bios on Cathe and crew.

and Mini-Natty, I am your fan too. you seem to articulate (and spell) your thoughts so well and bring up such great topics. I feel like I should just "like" all your posts and my job would be done....... well except for the fact that you like Jillian Michaels:D:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.