Am I the only one....

atompki1

Cathlete
who is beginning to itch for the new workouts???? I keep telling myself 'Be patient...they will give the updates when there is something to say' But that isn't working for me anymore :eek:

NO!

You are not the only one. I was really hoping for an update in the newsletter this past week. Patience!!

One thing I have learned with Cathe's workouts, the wait will with worth it. Hence why we're so impatient! :eek:

Lisa

You are not the only one. I was really hoping for an update in the newsletter this past week. Patience!!

One thing I have learned with Cathe's workouts, the wait will with worth it. Hence why we're so impatient! :eek:

Lisa

Same here Lisa. I eagerly check the newsletter each week hoping they'll be something in there. But alas, not yet.

I am right there with you! Tomorrow will mark 3 months since I placed my order... I keep thinking, 'if the new workouts are coming out late summer, they've GOT to be filming soon, right?'. Even a hint of rehearsals on CatheTV, so we could see the cast in action.... Such suspense!

There was a post on Facebook today that the outfits for the workouts are ready and should arrive next week. It just HAS to be close to filming time :D

Oh I looked on fb every day and I didn't see that!! I also was thinking the newsletter would tell me more!! I always get excited when I preorder lol

Probably a sign that Cathe and staff are focused on the workouts. ;) A double edged sword for us, eh? I love have something to look forward to, though, so I actually enjoy the anticipation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.