Already got my new Cathe's DVD today

Me too! I live in Tennessee. The mail just got here, and there was my USPS Priority box! That is crazy fast - I am so impressed.

Now if I can just decide if I should do one of the new DVDs today...I came down with a cold 2 days ago and not sure if I am up to anything super intense. :(

I live in Tennessee too and mine are scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

I think it will be a toss up which workout I will do first -- Intensity or High Reps!

I forgot to add - I did regular UPS Ground!

Last edited:
I received my DVDs today too!. I had already done Imax 2 this morning before going to work but when I returned home and saw the package, I immediately put on my workout clothes and did Intensity!

regina said:
I received my DVDs today too!. I had already done Imax 2 this morning before going to work but when I returned home and saw the package, I immediately put on my workout clothes and did Intensity!

WTG!!! You are awesome

not here

I live in Hawaii and still haven't received them.:(,I was reading everyones post and I was hoping and wishing they were here but no such luck,hopefully soon.

I live is Wa state, ups says I wont get them till 12/1:mad: bummer,:( I'll miss the intensity on turkey day:( guess I'll have to wait:(

I was shocked when I got home last night and my DVDs had arrived. I was so happy!! I did High Reps this morning, loved it. Also did the low impact HIIT section from Intensity. I am off work tomorrow through the end of the week so will have more time to try out all of the new workouts.

I did Intensity this morning - WOW!

I got my DVDs yesterday and uncorked Intensity this morning - did the shorter version of Step and HIIT (High). I thought I was in shape! This workout totally buried me! I was huffing and puffing and was glad it was so early that no one in my house was watching (except the dog, who looked unimpressed). I spin on a regular basis at pretty high intensity but this workout kicked my butt and humbled me. Boy, do I have work to do and can't wait to delve deeper into all that Cathe has to offer this time around.

I'm doing Intensity for the 1st time today, I can't wait to sweat! I have a feeling it's going to be humbling!

Monday 10am--DVDs Have Arrived

Wow. This is amazing. I live in New Mexico and I wasn't even able to track the package as of early this morning. I am taking a shower after doing Circuit Blast this morning and when I get out my husband informs me that my Cathe DVDs arrived in the mail. What! How can that be right. But, yes they are here. I opened them and put a couple in my computer to check them out. They look totally awesome.

Only problem is that tomorrow is my day for running a 4 miler. So I have to wait until Thursday to actually try one out. But I am going to preview some of them while I wait for Thursday. This is going to be one fun Thanksgiving Day!

Thanks to Cathe and all who worked the weekend to get the DVDs to us so quickly. You all ROCK!

God bless and Have Your Best Thanksgiving Day Ever!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.