Already got my new Cathe's DVD today

pace1987

Cathlete
I can't believe how fast I got these in the mail. I had them deliver USPS and I live in NJ. Now I just started Insanity today. I might just switch them around so I can try her new workout!

I can't believe how fast I got these in the mail. I had them deliver USPS and I live in NJ. Now I just started Insanity today. I might just switch them around so I can try her new workout!

Lucky!!! I don't get mine until Wednesday via UPS! Enjoy and yep, you'll just have to try one out ;)

Denise

pace1987 said:

Me too! I live in Tennessee. The mail just got here, and there was my USPS Priority box! That is crazy fast - I am so impressed.

Now if I can just decide if I should do one of the new DVDs today...I came down with a cold 2 days ago and not sure if I am up to anything super intense. :(

That is good to hear. I too live in NJ and ordered via USPS. I feel like running home to see if they are there!

I hope I picked USPS. I am in Philly. I have the downloads already, but I am excited to see the premixes. Have fun with these!!

They made it to Arizona!

I'm all the way out in Arizona and I received mine today USPS Priority Mail. What a nice surprise!

I'm all the way out in Arizona and I received mine today USPS Priority Mail. What a nice surprise!

OOOhh so there is hope for me! I'm in Oregon, and mine are also being shipped USPS, so I am SO HOPING they're waiting for me when I get home from work today!!!

:p *Ridiculously excited!!!* :eek:

shipping of new dvds

I preordered 2 of the 4 and have not received shipment confirmation...I'm really glad you guys have already gotten yours. Where can I find out what is going on with mine??

Hmmm maybe I should go check my mail. I'm on the west coast. I did pick USPS this time because it did beat the UPS second day from that last videos.

Holy shiznit!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got them!!! I live in Vancouver, WA - by Portland OR!!!!!!!!!!

FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got mine today too and already watched Intensity & LBB. can't wait till I am able to actually do them, still injured

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.