all time top three favorites

This is always a tough question, and my answers may vary from time to time. My 3 at this point would be:

Rhythmic Step
CTX All Step
Max. Intensity Strength

:7

Have fun!!!

Hollie

Kickbox, from the CTX series
CTX series in its entirety (the DVD also has Upper Body Split and All Abs)
Rhythmic Step

Pure Strength series (since Kickbox is part of CTX, I felt I could add one more!!!)

I-Max The Original
Circuit Max
(Tie) Boot Camp and CTX Power Circuit

And then the honorable mentions:

Gauntlet
MIC
CTX 10-10-10
CTX Step/Intervals
Ab Hits

Stop me please!

A-jock

Hmmm, my all time top 3 would have to be:

1.Cardio Kicks
2.Circuit Max
3.PowerHour

and at the moment, Cardio & Weights thrown in for good measure :)

Anna :)

1.IMax 2
2.IMax 2
3.IMax 2

Tee-Hee~can you tell I like this workout!!!??? Hmmm, I guess:
2.The Pyramids
3.PowerHour with Muscle Endurance right behind!

Actually, I think Power Hour number 2 and the Pyramids number 3! I can't decided! I LOVE 'em ALL!!!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

First let me say that if you can DVD is the way to go--it is so much easier to customize workouts--I'm really putting that to the test with the Intensity series.
My top three would be:
1. CTX series--if you can afford it get the set DVD or VHS--it's where I started with Cathe and it's still one of my favs!
2. Cardio and Weights/IMAX 2 DVD--if you're going VHS I'd choose CW because it touches a little of everything
3. Pyramid Upper Body--I just love that one--esp. on DVD--there are so many options and you stick with one or two exercises per body part.

Just my $.02--they're all great though--Enjoy!!
Kim

My all time top 3 favorites are:

MIS
MIC
PS Strong Legs and Abs

These give me the best results but they're also the hardest for me to do! MIS and MIC are tough and LONG. And those sit and stands and hamstring work in SLA get me every time. :eek:

Sue

:) To start out with, I would start with Cathe's oldest videos. I have been exercising with Cathe from the beginning and my favorties are:
Rhythmic Step
Imax 2
10-10-10

But I would not recommend starting out with these! Good Luck! :)

Tough question! So hard to pick only 3! I would have to say....
1. Imax2
2. Terminator DVD
3. PUB & PUB
4. S&H
5. CTX

Okay.... I just had to add 2 extras! I couldn't leave out S&H or CTX as they both have contributed to helping to reduce my fat butt!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.