About Total Body Giant Sets

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
SAS-GiantSets-2235.jpg

This workout will utilize giant sets to fatigue every muscle group while rep pattern and weight variations keep your heart pumping and your body firing! Each giant set will focus on a particular set of muscles and will push to failure before moving on to the next combination of exercises. Giant sets are an amazing technique to add variation to your workout schedule and in this routine we will show those giant sets whose boss!

*You can pre-order Strong and Sweaty and Cycle Sweat or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2b6wLrn

I just finished the giant sets Core from STS TB & yeah, what an efficient training choice!! ICE MMelts giant sets are excellent too. :)
Does STS Total Body have premixes? I don't own the dvd but have Cathe's On Demand and it doesn't show any premixes in the blender for this dvd. I've never done this workout. Guess you know what I'll be doing one day this next week.

Does STS Total Body have premixes? I don't own the dvd but have Cathe's On Demand and it doesn't show any premixes in the blender for this dvd. I've never done this workout. Guess you know what I'll be doing one day this next week.

Yes the dvd does have premixes:)

Thanks:D I will look in the workout manager and see what the premixes are and what's in them. I can make my own with the blender.

Here below are all premixes as listed from cathe's website:

STS Total Body premixes:

1.Timesaver - Compound Only Exercises 53.44 min
2.Lower Body Only - 22.29 min
3.Upper Body Only - 24.00 min
4.Timesaver - No Bonus Burn - 60.32 min
5.Timesaver - No Bonus Burn + No Abs - 51.40 min
6.Timesaver - No Abs - 57.54 min
7.Timesaver - Compound Only + No Abs - 44.53 min
8. Timesaver - Single Sets - 45.50 min

These are all premixes you should find in the workout manager.
Enjoy;)

Last edited:
Here below are all premixes as listed from cathe's website:

STS Total Body premixes:

1.Timesaver - Compound Only Exercises 53.44 min
2.Lower Body Only - 22.29 min
3.Upper Body Only - 24.00 min
4.Timesaver - No Bonus Burn - 60.32 min
5.Timesaver - No Bonus Burn + No Abs - 51.40 min
6.Timesaver - No Abs - 57.54 min
7.Timesaver - Compound Only + No Abs - 44.53 min
8. Timesaver - Single Sets - 45.50 min

These are all premixes you should find in the workout manager.
Enjoy;)
Thanks so much, can't wait to try some of these.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.