About Plyo HiiT Two

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Plyo-2-3427.jpg

The Plyo HiiT Two workout explodes with energy and is one of two workouts featured on the Plyo HiiT DVD. Get ready to engage in 13 power-packed high intensity step intervals that are perfect for when you’re either short on time or want to get maximum results in the least amount of time. In this workout you'll notice that the intervals are random meaning the rest periods will vary with some intervals being longer than others. We will also vary our tempos meaning sometimes we'll work to the beat of the music and sometimes we won't.

Research has shown that your body has to expend more energy to recover from intense Hiit workouts, so you’ll actually burn more calories after a super charged HIIT workout than you’d burn after a typical steady-state exercise program.

So are you ready to put this plan into action???….lets get Ripped with Hiit

I am loving these updates and I am beyond excited for this new series. Everyone looks so incredibly fit and beautiful (I want to know their anti-aging secrets)! Love the colors of these clothes too. Must have Amanda's shorts...anyone know where they are from? Nike maybe? We are so lucky to have Cathe!!!

I am loving these updates and I am beyond excited for this new series. Everyone looks so incredibly fit and beautiful (I want to know their anti-aging secrets)! Love the colors of these clothes too. Must have Amanda's shorts...anyone know where they are from? Nike maybe? We are so lucky to have Cathe!!!

The shorts Amanda is wearing are Nike running shorts and were purchased from Dick's Sporting goods and I understand Lady Footlocker also carries them.

I'm really looking forward to these--the STS Cardio Hiit set is one of my most used dvds! Cathe/SNM, I hope you offer premixes that allow us to combine 2 Hiit workouts :) PS--set and crew look great.

View attachment 3521

The Plyo HiiT Two workout explodes with energy and is one of two workouts featured on the Plyo HiiT DVD. Get ready to engage in 13 power-packed high intensity step intervals that are perfect for when you’re either short on time or want to get maximum results in the least amount of time. In this workout you'll notice that the intervals are random meaning the rest periods will vary with some intervals being longer than others. We will also vary our tempos meaning sometimes we'll work to the beat of the music and sometimes we won't.

Research has shown that your body has to expend more energy to recover from intense Hiit workouts, so you’ll actually burn more calories after a super charged HIIT workout than you’d burn after a typical steady-state exercise program.

So are you ready to put this plan into action???….lets get Ripped with Hiit
Hi all,
I'm looking for to have the new series in my hands, but I have a question: were is Lorraine? it's a lot of time that she does not partecipate at any series. A big hug to her

Great news! Will there be longer premixes, for instance workouts that combine the two Hiit cardio workouts for one long Hiit?

We really won't decide on final premixes until we're done editing, but we will definitely do a premix which includes all of the cardio from Plyo One and Plyo Two. I'm sure will also do premixes that just mix some of the segments from the two workouts too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.