A Yummy Update

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
:p:p:p:p Oh yum! I met with the caterer today to finalize our meal plans for the Glassboro Road Trip and, oh my gosh, you are going to totally love the spread we have planned. I sampled the food and let me tell you, we are in for a mouth watering treat! We will post the menu within the next couple of days but I just couldn't wait to rave about our caterer Anthony Michael's, and their delicious food, top notch service, extreme professionalism and attention to detail. In fact Anthony Michael's catering has recently been featured in Martha Stewart's Living Magazine for their superior catering.

We sat with Michael, the owner, and explained to him that this was a very special fitness event and we need a wide variety of foods to suit every Cathletes appetite from light, to ferocious (that be me :D), to vegetarian, to meat lovers, to fish lovers, veggie lovers, fruit lovers, coffee/tea drinkers, and let's not forget our sweet tooth Cathletes (that be me too :p).

He is excited, highly confident and can't wait to service our Road Trip event!!!!

16 more days everyone!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Now good food...that I can really relate to!! Can't wait. I think I'm going to need food for energy!!!!:D

YUUMMMY! When i printed the itinirary i highlighted the words "fitness feast". My favorite two things- fitness and food!...maybe not in that order :p

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.