A rare (for me) non-Cathe post

A-Jock

I'm going to get it asap. You enabler you! It looks so good. I'd like to start after I've finished STS.

Janie

OMG, I am doing CLX right now. I have STS on my list already and now this too!?!? :eek: No wonder I have exercise ADD! Jeesh! :D

Is it just me, or is this reminiscent of Plyo X / unweighted work in core synergistics but amped up?

I like Plyo X. Intense but un-crazy and with modifiers doing more / less intense variations.

Beachbody had me in mind when they said this isnt for everyone. The program looks great though. Maybe 5 years ago I may have been tempted. Scared...but tempted. :)

Annette, I feed off your energy. When I feel like sinking into the sofa instead of working out, I think of your posts.

BB is working in these new products:

Hip Hop Abs in Spanish

Brazil Butt Lift (do I really need to explain this......?)

Rev Abs ( blend of traditional core exercise and capoeira)

Insanity (Shaun T’s new interval training series)
Turbo Fire (Chalene’s new one planned for 2010 – taking Turbo Jam to the next level)

Here you can see a clip of Rev Abs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFH-I5qxN84&feature=channel_page.

Here you can see a clip of Brazil Butt Lift: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMw4...logy/WMw4HBGmWec.html&feature=player_embedded

Mariángeles the spanish Turbo Kick junkie

Last edited:
Mariangeles, I love the look of these workouts!! I am a Turbo Jam junkie too and I am doing Chalene Extreme right now...good to know that I have something more to look forward to. :) ~dmd

Annette,

I think YOU should be in this workout!! I'm so glad you liked it. It's always nice to help someone stimulate the economy. :eek:

Hi, Jonahnah,

I just PM you. I might sound dumbed. I could not figure out what the name for this program. Is it Hip Hop Abs? If so, it is on sale already? If not, I could not find anything like that.

Thanks

I think the program is called Intensity. I'm so ordering it. It reminds me of the puke-in-the-bucket floor cardio in Barry's 5 Day Academy Bootcamp series, and the non-weighted strength training looks very much like Barry's Total Body Academy workout. This series should get me prepped for Cathe's system. Can't wait!

I really can't decide b/c I dread BBC cardio so much and it's only 20 min. long! Insanity is right! I'm definitely keeping my eyes on the forums for more and more info.! Very tempted though...

Which BBC dvd is it that is so intense? When I google them, there are so many that I can't tell the good from the bad, and from what I've read, there are some not-so-great ones.

Which BBC dvd is it that is so intense? When I google them, there are so many that I can't tell the good from the bad, and from what I've read, there are some not-so-great ones.

It's from his Academy series (now OOP). It's the one that Barry leads, Arms & Abs. The non-treadmill cardio is tough, tough, tough and the treadmill cardio isn't a walk in the park either. His Full Body Workout (no weights) is a mix of cardio and body weight work. It's also intense.
HTH!

Chalene just announced she is working on a new program too. She's making an official announcement tomorrow at 5 p.m. on a BB chat. I've read that she's also working on new CLX workouts as well. My poor credit card! ;)

the longer preview of rev abs looks good now...

What do you all think of the Brazlian Butt Lift?
There wasn't much previews of the BBL workouts..is it cardio, toning? for the coaches that actually seen it, is it as tough as Insanity and Rev Abs looks?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.