A new P90x+ workout?

DeanaMax

Cathlete
I heard a rumor that there is a new P90x workout coming out in December. P90x plus! It is suppose to make P90x look like a beginner workout. That would be amazing. Has anyone heard anything about this? I didn't see anything on the beachbody website.

I heard about this as well quite some time ago. I thought is was going to be called P90X Master Series but who cares about the name. I am soooo ready!!! No, I haven't seen anything on the site either but I'll be ready with my credit card when it's released!!!!}( }( }(

Hi Deana

This comment was posted in another P90x discussion.

"We interrupt this thread for an important announcement":

There are 5 new P90X-like workouts (called "P90X plus" or "P90X+") due out around December: a more intense Kenpo, a more advanced plyo workout, a 20-minute Ab Ripper follow-up, a full-body weight workout, and another weight workout.

Two clips are up on Youtube.(there's a thread on VF about it, with links to the clips).

Kathryn >^. .^<

Hope that helps you.

Kim

:)

Here is some information. I am so excited about these new workouts!
Thanks to Christina who posted this over at YaYa's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina
The P90X Plus, aka P90X+ (looks like P90X+ is the official label), is a P90X Masters Series...basically P90X on speed. From what I've heard, they are vids that 99% of people should not even attempt until they've completed at least one round of the X. From Carl Daikeler's (BB/MDB CEO) blog "Tony managed to organize moves that make P90X look like a beginners program."

Here's what I know:
- There will be 5 P90X+ workouts: Cardio Kenpo X (supposed to be Kenpo X on steroids), Interval X (rumored to make PlyoX look like child's play), an ab routine (rumored to be about 20 minutes long), and 2 strength routines (Total Body Plus is one, but I don't know the name of the other).

- There are a very small handful of peeps who've done them (the 2 "kids" that are in the vids, and 1-2 others)...their only comments: "P90X+ makes P90X look like Tony and the Folks".

- Expected Release Date: "Perfection takes time. We're looking at December 2007." (from Carl Daikeler's blog 9/12).

She posted links to short clips from 'Total Body Plus':
Weighted Warrior -- Tony's new Shoulder Blaster
Extreme Core with "Kid Play"

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

I've already told my husband that I want these for my Christmas present no matter when they come out. Loved the rockin' tunes!
Angela:7

Deana!!!

How are you! I was just IMing with Eric(skeels) tonight saying how much we missed the original group!!!

I'm starting round 4 Tomorrow!!!

I'll do a quick catch up.. sorry everyone!!

Posy has been away for awhile but we email a lot - her hubby has had medical isssues (surgery last week went went)

Dave - started an AC company so hasn't been around in a long time!

Tom and Eric(Skeels) and I are still posting and doing X. I take 4 weeks off between rounds!

It's very cool Mark Briggs and Traci are going to be in the workouts!

I can't wait to get them. :)

My son is off at college now ... wow where did the time go.

Hope all is well with you!

I just ordered P90X! I'm so excited but so p*ssed that there's a new one coming out in just a few months! Ugh! Oh well, I can always ask for it for Christmas, right? :)
I'm so used to doing Cathe only and lots of Cardio. I hope I'm not disappointed with this. I'm afraid I'll gain weight not doing a lot of cardio. We'll see. Thanks for all the enabling guys! I'm glad I finally sprung for this! :)

Allison

>I just ordered P90X! I'm so excited but so p*ssed that there's a new one coming out in just a few months! Ugh! Oh well, I can always ask for it for Christmas, right? :)

Sounds like perfect timing to me: after you finish your 90-day P90X rotation (I took 110 days to do mine!), you will be ready for a break, and after that, the new ones should be out.

Allison,

You won't be disappointed. P90X is quite different than Cathe but is effective. You can always substitute Cathe cardio once you get a feel for the workouts. Also, the doubles rotation has more cardio. Have fun with P90X! BRING IT!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

I am SO ready for these workouts to come out! Mark Briggs told my husband that the new X is going to bump it up to a whole new level. I say BRING IT ON! :) The cardio is supposed to be a lot more challenging than the original P90X so I'm really looking forward to that.

If anyone is interested, Million Dollar Body is looking for people who have completed P90X (or any of their other programs) to be virtual coaches for new customers. I have been an independent coach for a little over a month now and it has been awesome! If you want more information you can check out my MDB profile at www.MillionDollarBody.com/ConiC

Hey Robyn...are you Perry's friend Robyn? :)

Coni

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.