A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I have read all of your reviews here (as well as those sent through regular postal mail and my PM box)and am so grateful for the feedback you have provided regarding the new workouts. I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am that you are enjoying them so much. I choreographed them a year ago and then when I had the set back and surgery, I didn't want to modify them and give you less than what I promised. Hence the long wait through the recovery so that I would be able to relax and "let it go" on film day(s). What a huge relief, and honor, it was to finally share this new series of workouts with you. Thank you for everything!!!! You are wonderful!

Hi Cathe:) I really love all the workouts. I just came home from work and did the UB of BM2 and boy did I feel the burn and is just perfect for when you need a quick UB workout and really feel like you did something. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Cathe,

This series is awesome!

You went over and beyond my expectations for the new series.

I went into this with doubts until I did them.

Suffice it to say, this is my all time favorite DVD release of yours, with Cross Train Express a close second.

I can't believe how time flies during Body Max 2 and Low Impact Circuit. I am so psyched by the end that I end up doing the extra cardios.

The new choreography is so much fun and the music is the best!

Thank you for helping me break a fitness plateau and giving me hours of great fun.

Hey Cathe,
Just finished Butts & Guts and OWWWW is all I can say! That was an awesome workout. Just wondering if a person should do the bonus abs the same day as the regular?
Laura:)

I did Drill Max today. What a fab workout! I may have to knock down one of my walls though :) in order to do the fly/lunges.
Thanks again for helping me keep my 53 year old body fit!
Colleen in Minneapolis, Mom to 9 year old son.

I agree with Maria - no, no THANK YOU, CATHE! I really cannot express how happy I am with this series. Fantastic job Cathe! :7

Cathe... you really outdid yourself with these. I did DrillMax today and that completes my first week of your rotation (I start with the w/o after the rest day on Wed so my rest day will fall on Tues). What a great workout!! My favorite is still LIC. I still have to do Cardio Fusion, that's next week!

Those pushups on the ball were interesting!! I couldn't do them, had to take them to the floor. I just couldn't stabilize! Something to work towards. I did okay with the triceps on the ball but the SB was really shakin!! I did the divebomber pushups too!! YAY! Don't ask about the core pushups:p I did them but I don't think I'd want to see a picture of me doing them! Something else to work towards!

Thanks again for a wonderful series!!

I agree...the THANK YOU goes to YOU Cathe! Thanks isn't good enuf! Love, love the workouts and your amazing way at always making new workouts fresh & new. I've done LIC, DM & BM2 so far and can't decide which is my fav yet because I loved all 3! Also, just wanted to say we are glad you took your time to film so you healed well. It's nice to have you back in full-swing. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Really, Cathe, it should be a "great big thank-you" to you!

I was actually a little sad when Drill Max came to an end. I just couldn't believe how quickly the time passed. It even gave me the goose-bump thing....you know, when the endorphins start flowing and you know you've gotten into that Zone!?! And BM2 was so fun...nostalgic at times, always fresh and fun..I do believe I experienced lots of little gems from several older workouts in there. Can't wait to get through all of them..but I am trying to hold back and follow the rotation.

I couldn't have asked for a more "Cathe-Made" set of workouts for me. My body always responds to this kind of training, (as I learned with last year's August rotation), so these are really a treat.

Thanks for keeping it consistent, real, challenging and so very FUN! Nobody does it better than you.

Julie

Hey Cathe!!

Thank you for all of the great workouts. I LOVE the choreography and all of the challenging moves!! You and the crew absolutely rock!!!
Thanks again for being such a great inspiration. I'm trying to think of which workout to do after Thanksgiving day. LOL!!! :+

Have a good night!!

" Patience, Persistence equal Payoff "

So sorry I worried about receiving my dvd's!!!! They arrived last Friday and I was hoping to do them this weekend but had to finish working on our floors. So the dvd's sat in front of the TV all weekend taunting me. I just did Butts and Gutts and it is hurting to write this response because I have to sit on what I just worked :)OUCH!!!! I needed it!!!
Sooooooo THANK YOU and my rear end thanks you too!!! :) x(

I absolutely love Body Max 2!!! If I could ever tear myself away from that one, I might get around to doing the others! Ha ha!!!

Seriously, though, during the cardio section of BM2, I actually laugh right out loud because it's so fun. Of course, I'm huffing and puffing while I'm laughing because the cardio is so intense, but I get so charged and excited that it's all I can do to contain myself!! I think it's the music! That song where the guy is singing, "I'm a man, yes I am..." just kicks me up a notch for some reason. It's the combination of the song with the choreography - it's a fun mix! And I love "We're the Kids in America" and that first song when you start the circuits!

Oh, and I love the power skate move!

I've previewed half of DM and parts of B&G and LIC. DM looks super fun, but super tough, too! I'll admit, I'm intimidated, but I WILL do it!

Thank you for what is turning out to be a fantastic series!!! I can't wait til the next one!

Cathe,

I waited since last Thursday for the UPS man to actually LEAVE my new workouts on my doorstep. The note I left on the door to just leave them on the deck fell off and then it was the weekend. I called on Sat morning (they were getting ready to leave for the day @ 9:00am) Fortunately, I left the message to LEAVE THE PACKAGE ON THE DECK...

Sure enough, tonight when I got home - I had to work late - there they were. Thank you so much.

I've previewed the first one Cardio Fusion. I know I'll be modifying for quite a while, but that is the BEAUTY of your workouts. Every level can do them and they are never dull or boring.

Thank you again for your dedication to MY health!

Cathe, I just want to say (even if I'm late here) that you are one class act!!!!!!!!!! Living on the west coat, I usually get my workouts last but that's OK! I was blown away by your generosity of the gift of Cardio Fusion and your personally signed note of thank you. You always surprise me!

I've only done LIC so far and absolutely LOVE it! I know I will love the others. Thank you so much again for an awesome series! You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy

Cathe, you are one classy lady!

While I'm relatively new to your workouts and this site, I have already seen your class and dedication to us, your devoted fans, shine through in various situations. I applaud your efforts to heal yourself and give us the best possible workouts. I appreciate the intensity and innovation in these workouts more than you can imagine! And oh by the way, by butt and gut thank you too ;)

LOVE ALL FOUR OF THEM!

Love their length, their music, their intensity, their variety, their production quality, and above all, I love their instructor!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.