A couple of more questions

HomeEx

The way I understand STS, we will work a particular body part only once per week? Is there some theory behind that approach?

Also, how much time does it take to complete a typical STS workout session?

Thanks

The reason behind STS being a 3 day per week strength training program is that we believe three times per week is doable for most home exercisers and still leaves room for your cardio and other workouts.

In our opinion three times per week at a high intensity level, like STS delivers, is more than sufficient to fulfill all your strength training needs. We believe in a balanced and realistic approach to fitness that always includes strength training, cardio and stretching.

Some exercisers may choose to do each STS workout twice per week and that is fine, but they will not get anywhere near twice the results and run a much higher chance of mind fatigue and burnout. We feel that strength training three times per week will give you great results and still leave time in your busy life for other things.

Getting a better idea of the time length of the workouts would really help me decide if I can fit STS into my schedule.

Is there an official estimate from Cathe/the production team?

Thank you very much,

Most workouts should come in under one hour, but there is now way to know for sure until after the workouts have been filmed and edited.

Thanks, SV, that's helpful to know. And thanks, Tammy, for the encouragement.

I have another question, but I'll start it on a new thread.
Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.