_____July RT check-in MONDAY______

chefkate

Cathlete
Hello Road Trippers..LESS than 2 weeks to go!

We're on our beach vacation and I was able to do some walking the last couple days. More walking and some Classical Stretch today.

Hope everybody has a good day today...see you SOON!!!

Kate

Sounds like a wonderful WO for you today. Wish I was there to join you. What beach are you at?

Low-impact circuit for me today. Going to do circuit WO's this week. Of that series which one does everyone think is the hardest? For me, Drill Max!! That will be Wed WO.

The excitement is building!!!
Tami

Good morning fellow road trippers,

Well the countdown continues. I sure hope the website isn't down for too long this week. I'll miss hearing from everyone. I wish we could keep this up after we come back from the RT too. It gives me something to look forward to every day.

I did GS back this morning and not sure what cardio I will pull out today. I might do 4DS kickbox and bootcamp combined. Love that one!

Kate-have fun at the beach.

Tami-how are those puppies doing?

Jerry-probably a good idea that you are doing lighter workouts next week since we don't know what Cathe has in store for us! I might do the same thing. Plus I have a 10 hour drive so I'm breaking that up into 2 days.

Hello to everyone else. I'll check back in later.

Just in case the website is down and anybody wants to email me, it's [email protected]

Bev

tami, We're at Grand traverse Bay in traverse City, MI. It is beautiful here. LIC sounds like fun! I wish I had it with me! I agree on DM - it's a killer!

Bev, Your cardio is super ambitious! Good for you! Thanks for the email address - I'm [email protected]. May I add a side note of "Please no forwards/chains!":) RT/Cathe-related emails only please!

>Kate-no worry about me sending you that crap. I HATE those
>kind of emails! I only care about Cathe too.

Thanks!!! Glad I'm not the only stick-in-the-mud!:7
I'm on the board of directors for our preschool and we have had a terrible problem with parents using the email list for junky forwards and even selling their Avon, etc. stuff. GRRR!:)

Good Morning RTers!

Today was a 3 mile walk/run and then PS CST. PS CST is a short and sweet 37 min. workout! Nice to have those short ones every once in a while. I have been reading the Body for Life book. Has anyone read that?

Kate--Enjoy your vacation! It sounds great. Glad you are still able to post.

Hi Bev and Tami--Last year there was a group of us that kept our RT thread going afterwards. We named it PYGFO for "Put Your Game Face On", which was the RT07 slogan. We should continue afterwards this year also with a new name.

Hi to everyone else that comes by later!
Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hi Everyone,

I'm jumping in on this thread. I've been reading them all along but lately I haven't had time to post much. I can't believe the RT is next week. I looke forward to meeting all of you. I went last year and it was a blast.
I have somewhat been following the July rotation, trying to build my endurance back up. I have been feeling run down and just crappy for months. I went to my endocringlogist and found out I am severely anemic. That explains the shortness of breath, rapid heart and exhaustion that I have been experiencing for almost a year, I just chalked it up to getting older!

Today I will attempt Drill Max with the remote control handy so I can hit the pause button :p

See everyone soon

Hi, all!  I'm back in town and excited to check in with you all again!  I can't believe we will meet in a week and a half!  I'm so exicted.

I'll do Butts & Guts later today.

Can't wait to meet you all!

Happy Monday Road Trippers!

I am in a bit of an off mood this morning, so I am taking my workout outdoors to enjoy some of the beautiful sunshine that we are blessed to have today. I am taking a cue from Jerry and going for a 5 mile fast walk. I think I overdid it a little bit yesterday with Muscle Max and packing/shopping to get my kiddos ready for camp. We had to drop them off at 4:45 this morning so I may just be sleep deprived. :)

Bev-I love the idea of keeping the check in thread going after the road trip! It has helped me to stay motivated since I know I will be posting my workout for the day.

Kate- Enjoy your vacation at the beach. Hope you continue to have great weather.

Gin- I have not read the Body for Life Book, but would love to hear your opinion on it.

Tami, Carolyn, and Kristi- Great workouts today!

Hope everyone has a great day and I simply cannot wait to meet everyone!

:D :D

Good afternnon, everyone....

Won't be long now!!!

I was able to squueze out a two mile walk this morning. Considering my day yesterday, I was quite pleased with that!

DW and I went to a BBQ and Blues festival yesterday, it was scorching hot...90+ degrees mixed with the heat from the grills, it was stifiling!!

Add that to the fact that I didn't listen to DW's suggestion to use sunscreen, ate a lot of food I don't normally eat, ran into some old drinking buddies...didn't touch a drop, but did drink some crappy non-alcoholic beer just to "fit in", and you have the recipe for a bad night, which it was.

Feel so much better today, thanks to Sun Butter and Maalox!

Bev,

Sun Butter is a buttery-type lotion with specific oils in it that alleviate sunburn pain, DW bought some last month, I'm quite glad she did.

My old cronies tried to get me to buckle...I've come too far to go back to drinking, so I turned the tables on them...instead of me drinking again, why don't they try exercising again??..........;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.