9/24 - Monday - What is your exercise for today ?

Some version of Butts and Guts. It's lower body today!:) I still have to do it without weights though, but its okay, cause I still work hard and I still get sore.

I got up at 5:20 this morning and did Cardio Coach #3 on my elliptical, followed by Stretch Max with the band. Done for the day!!!!

Lori

I was going to do BM2 Timesaver Cardio premix, my first attempt at this video. I did the warmup just fine and then discovered that I wasn't familiar with several of the moves that she started with so I changed to doing LIS (minus the warmup and cooldown/stretch). That really got my heart pumping!! And then I topped it off with Power Yoga Flexibility. Let me tell you, I feel like a million bucks!

Gym style back shoulders and biceps, followed by hardcore extreme #2 interval high and low mix! I'm thinking about doing Gymstyle chest and triceps later if I can sneak away.....heeheee

Depends on how much homework I get done, it's either Drill Max or Cardio Coach vol 5. I am leaning more towards Drill Max though.

Penny

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.