50 and over December check in

Morning ladies! I am so ready for this year. I feel excited. :)

Shelia I didn't do a workout yesterday. I was full speed in to undercoating. My dh said he would help put ornaments into their boxes - I couldn't turn that down. So we watched the roses parade and I took the family room tree down. I get a pretty good workout running up and down the basement stairs. ;)

Lori - 12 days off. :D How did you do this morning? Are you a morning exerciser person? I like to get my workouts done before lunch, after lunch it gets harder.

Peaceful - I am looking forward to Chest, Back and Shoulders! I like to work my upper body the most!

I am going to give Legs a try today. I love plyo legs and from the reviews everyone is comparing it to that.

Have a good one ladies!

I decided I could not wait to try out X Train so I did Chest, Shoulders and Back today. I finished up with the 100 rep challenge of lateral raises. My muscles are still shaking. Loved the workout, it moved fast. Will increase weights next time. I will be glad when I can get the work sheets.
I have 10 days off from work so I will be able to work through my soreness unless my cold gets worse.
sheila

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.