40's+ April

I did XT bi/tri. I felt stronger this time. Still coughing, blowing, voice sounds weird. It's the virus that doesn't want to leave! DH is finally feeling better and isn't acting like a sick cow. We're going to have to mow soon. We've had a lot of wet weather.

Good Evening,

I walked on the TM for 30 minutes today and did my planks. Work is really starting to suck so not looking forward to tomorrow. DH and I went to a friends house last night she and I have been friends since we both went to daycare and it was fun until thunderstorms hit. Thanks to facebook I have now found another girl that went to the same daycare and it is funny she at one time only lived 20 minutes away from me.

Mary-light green dress is for DD's wedding I don't want to wear Kelly Green.

Lisa-glad to hear you are feeling better.

Hello

Lisa - it's a good premix isn't it? Makes you feel like you've achieved something in a short space of time. Glad to hear you're slowly on the mend.

Mary - well done on the mowing! It wasn't so bad was it? I've got to feed the plants next.

Roxie - why is the job not going so well?

Had a nice quiet weekend. Did 4DS BC cardio only yesterday and MMA Fusion today. I enjoyed that, haven't done it in ages.
My sticky toffee tarts weren't much good. I won't be making them again, they made me feel a bit sick!

Good morning! Today did a physique 57 workout, only because I was too lazy to go upstairs and get some socks! Lisa, hope everyone is on the road to recovery! Coughs from cold can last more than 3 weeks, not good news, I know! Roxie, did you find the dress? Sorry about work. Ronne, I hate when a recipe sounds better than it is! Confession, I didn't mow, DH did. I did pick up all the sticks and whatnot tho! Hello to everyone else! I have to get busy on my school paperwork, last week! Yippee! Good day to all, Mary

Hi all. I cannot believe I have not been here all month. Well, I guess it makes sense. I was sick for a while and then had computer problems a-fricking-gain and now am sick again. Yeah me. At least this time, assuming all goes well, it is not as bad as last time. It is mostly in my head and running nose. Before I had a fever, sore throat, the while nine. Anyway, I did RWH, disc 1 - I don't even remember. :-0

I am way out of the loop for personals. But -
Ronne - congrat's to husband on the job.
Mary - yippee on the last week of school.
Lisa - feeling better?
Roxie - glad you found a dress.

Waves to Jody and Cupcake ... (sorry, I forgot the second half of your name).

I did XT CBS today. I upped wts in some of the back exercises (still no where near Cathe or my prev norm, but I'm making progress with strengthening that left shoulder blade muscle that was damaged, yea me!). Mary, oh gee, just what i want to hear! DH is really tired of it! I think his turned into Sinus infection because he really didn't get time to rest up with all the traveling. Me, I rested every afternoon! LOL. Murphy, I hope this cold doesn't last too long for you, and yes, computer problems are a pain in the rear! Roxie, oh no about the job, is it just a lot of pressure (people wanting their drugs?). Ronne, well hopefully you didn't waste calories on them! I'm eating waaaaay toooooo much, I just feel weak with this cold I had and so ate (again whereas DH probably didn't eat well either).

Good Evening,

I did KCM Kickbox 2 this morning then went for a walk over my lunch hour. I haven't went dress shopping yet that happens next month. People at work have been complaining that I am grumpy and not smiling enough but considering the fact that I was trying to do to much I can't figure out why I wasn't smiling all the time so they switched my positions hoping to make me happier but considering I doubt that is going to happen.

Lisa-sorry to hear your DH is still sick.

Did XTrain bi's and tri's short premix w/ abs. It went faster than I remembered. ???

Lisa - I hope you feel better soon. I am getting there, but it feels like forever. Ugh.

Waves to all.

Murphy

Hello! Today did KCM circuit burn, fun. Lisa, haha! Hope he shaped up today! Men are very dramatic when they have an illness! Murphy, hope you are on the mend also. Roxie, I'm sorry about your job. Ronne, MMA fusion!? I haven't done that one since it first came out! Hello to everyone else, have to go downtown today, DS is graduating from his leadership class, I better go and find some decent clothes besides yoga pants! Mary

I did LM all step premix. I couldn't handle blasts, working my way back to hard cardio. Mary, he called dr today asking for something else, of course they said no just like I said they would! He complains, when I blow my nose I have so much pressure in my sinuses and they hurt. Whine! I was same way recoverying from this, he doesn't listen to me thinks I'm still doomed for a sinus infection, um, no, I'm finally better, it's going to take time suck it up! Gah. Murphy, it's taken me 2 weeks getting over this monster virus. I'll be taking a much needed rest day tomorrow since I have to go into Boulder. Congrats Mary on DS.

Hi everyone

Lisa - enjoy your rest day. It cracks me up you calling your DH a sick cow!

Mary - that's a fun KCM, I'd forgotten that you'd got some of hers. Hope the presentation goes well. Are you celebrating?

Roxie - when is the wedding?

Murphy - good to see you back. Hope you feel better soon.

Took a day off yesterday. I went for an acupuncture consultation/session. I've had a long-term problem with swollen feet and I'm hoping it might help. It was very interesting. I've never talked about myself so much in such a short space of time!
Today was 4DS KB whole thing. Can't remember the last time I did it all the way through, really enjoyed it!

Hello! Today did RWH Üb circuit. Just had to pick youngest DS from school, he was playing "flinch", apparently he won because he didn't flinch and got punched in the nose! He's fine, just swollen. Kind of funny now that I'm reading it! Ronne, did you get needles yesterday? I have read amazing things about acupuncture. Lisa, how's DH? Is he using Advil/ibuprofen? That should help with some of the swelling, a neti pot? I'm not very patient when they get colds, we have to man up as they say, so should they! Roxie, was work any better? Murphy, how are you feeling? Hello to everyone else, track meet this afternoon, 40 degrees and I saw snowflakes! Mary

Hello

Mary - yes, on my back and then on my shins. I'm going back again in a couple of weeks. It's not going to be an instant thing. Snow?!

KPC all the way through, again it's been a long time. I'm enjoying this rotation, it's a bit different. Work is so busy, I don't know what to do first!

Good morning! Today did Cathe live live! It was fun, a leg workout. Ronne, did it hurt? Or just a little pinch? Amazing how people figured that out so long ago. Lisa, how are you and DH? Hello to everyone else! Crazy chilly here, snow and wind, on April 23rd! Last day of work tomorrow! Whoo hoo! Mary

Didn't sleep well and decided to try sleeping on left side. Well now my left shoulder blade muscle hurts and I'm grumpy about it. Probably skipping working out, just do a dog walk. Maybe mow the dang yard and clip some dead stuff (hate clipping or pulling weeds). We'll see. Sick cow is finally better. Funny how ever can tell I've been sick from my voice but not DH. Mary, yucky weather! I'm hoping a walk in the sun cheers me up. Ronne, hope the acupuncture works! DH and my feet were so swollen in Mexico. I think for us it was more salt in food than we usually eat. I know the chef used tons of oil, so probably salt too. That's how they get it tasting so good, but then to see the belly on people there, oh my!

Hi all. I thought I checked in yesterday but I guess not. Yesterday was TBT LB and today was RWH plyo hiit 1. My foot hurt a lot so I could not do too much. It really was a waste of my time, I tried to modify then got discouraged then tried to bounce back. It was ugly. I think I will have to take it out of the rotation.

Mary - how is DS's nose. "Flinch" huh? Interesting.
Ronne - I think my sister tried acupuncture but she never said how she liked it. I wonder if she followed up.
Lisa - feeling better. I am getting there. I hope to be fully better in a few more days.
Roxie - did the change in work schedule help?

I know I have been absent for some time, is Jody on vacay, in school, or working crazy hours?

Murphy

Hi everyone

Mary - I bet that was great, actually doing it live. No, it doesn't hurt at all. It's like a tiny flick.

Lisa - sounds like a sensible idea.

Murphy - which rotation are you doing? I'm on the April one at the moment. I think Jody got really busy with work and doesn't have much time to work out so she doesn't check in much any more.

Did LLA premix, added on barre but no abs. It's a good one. Makes it a bit more challenging. I subbed it for LBB as I don't have that one.
Got to go and do a bit of quick cleaning as I've got family arriving in less than an hour! Have a good weekend all. I might pop in on Sunday as I'll probably have to work.

Felt better and slept better, really ready for my massage next week! Did CF, wow my right quad is still sore. I feel so out of shape with 1 week vacation then 2 weeks sick. DH goes to LA next week. We both are tired of his travelling. Murphy, I do for the RWH cardio workouts much as I have to modify so much it's like a whole different workout! , I do like the weight lifting ones. Ronne, LLA is one of my favorites, goes so fast!

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Cardio Quick Fix 1 this morning before work. Tomorrow I am going up to my oldest DD's house for my youngest DD's Bridal Shower.

Murphy-I am enjoying work a little better because I know exactly what I will be doing everyday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.