40's+ April

fitover40

Cathlete
Hey, no creativity on title. I was finally on the computer so thought I'd start the thread (don't know how on my phone). Let's see, massage was great, I had a huge sore spot on my left shoulder blade, I swear I moaned as she worked it out it felt so good. Wed I did AOLI, Thurs-spinning, Fri-MMA KB (I needed something easy my muscles are so sore. DS is here this weekend. I'll probably not do much. Later! Everyone have a great Easter!

I took it easy this weekend and only walked the dog and DH. Today was Circuit Blast and a 4 mile walk. It's beautiful here. Hope everyone is enjoying their spring!

Good Evening,

It rained here most of the morning so I didn't get my walk in but I did TLC Boxing before work.

Lisa-still cool here until today and suppose to be really nasty Wednesday major storms.

Hi everyone

Had a nice break, now we're all back together again. Not done any workouts, apart from walking. Got YBB 1 no legs premix done today. Going to be busy again with work this week.

Lisa - glad the weather's good. Weather wasn't great when we went away but it's really nice now. We did a five mile walk yesterday and it was really warm.

Roxie - good job on the workouts.

I'm off to London shopping tomorrow with DD (my credit card is feeling scared!). Will see you all on Thursday.

Hi all! Sorry to have been missing, was busy with the kids! Today did KCM circuit something, I liked it! Ronne, have fun shopping! Lisa, did you have everyone for Easter? Roxie, rainy here, damp chill. They say it will rain all week. Hello to Jody and Murphy! Have to get cleaning! Have a good day! Mary

I stayed super busy yesterday because Suki had a playdate! LOL. I did AT yesterday, today I did LICh (skipped blasts at end). I'm feeling under the weather. DH went to LA with the beginning of a cold, and yesterday he ended up staying in the hotel bed all day, now it's my turn I guess. Hope I don't get it as bad as him! Ronne, how's the credit card? Mine was toasted after Mexico, expensive hanging with the other half! Drinks on the beach at this one prime place, oh my! 4 margaritas, couple sodas and nachos, $150! Then next time my SIL ordered TOP SHELF tequilla (and readily admitted she didn't know the diff in taste), that bill was $200! We took turns paying the check. Mary, I've seen your pics on instagram! Seems like you've been busy having fun with the kids! Roxie, good job getting in the workout!

Hello! Today did push pull from Cathe live, very enjoyable and fast! Lisa, sounds a little pricey, totatly worth it! Looked so beautiful! Roxie, are you getting storms today? Still raining here, but chilly. Ronne, hope you had fun with DD. Not much here, doing wash, DD has track meet, have to drive 30 minutes each way to watch her run 14 seconds! Lol! Mary

Hi ladies

Well my credit card has got DOMs!! Splashed £200 on clothes for DD. And I got a foundation, a candle and a body scrub! We had a really nice day.

Lisa - hope you manage to resist the bugs. Those are expensive drinks. Eek! But it was a once in a lifetime kind of trip.

Mary - I feel your pain about the driving!

Weather here is lovely. Work really busy, my head's going to explode! But better than twiddling my thumbs. Did X10 Cardio Blast, need to keep my workouts short and sweet at the moment.

Hi,
Can I join your check in? It looks like it's a good mix of different forms of work outs and right now that's what I need.
Mon: I did Keli Roberts Step
Tues: Cathe C&W,
Wed: TA abcentric
Thurs: Kayla Itsines BBG Week 1 Day 1

Hope you don't mind me joining? Have an awesome day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello! Today did Cathe live, today's workout, short, sweet and a challenge for me! Ronne, sounds like a perfect day! Congrats on the work, Austrailia is coming! Lisa, how are you feeling after AT? I like that one, it's hard tho! Hello and welcome cupcake! Hello to Jody, Murphy and Roxie! Roxie, is the wedding coming soon? Have to get lunch, then start my driving around! Mary

Good Evening,

I did KCM Kickbox Plus Standing Abs and a 1.61 mile walk on my lunch hour it went from 80 degrees yesterday to 50 degrees today and windy 6 tornados were spotted in Kansas last night.

Mary-the wedding is in June we have to go pick up the wedding dress Wednesday had it altered to fit her better.

Cupcake-welcome to the group.

Ronne-you sound busy.

Lisa-send your weather to us.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

My legs have DOMS today from Thursday. That routine surprised me, it looked easy on paper but then again, I am de conditioned. I think more easy conditioning is in order before tackling that one again.
So Friday was Kathy Smith's Power Walk and TA Abcentric.
Have a great weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good morning! Today did RWH leg circuit, yesterday DS and I went to the gym together. Cupcake, I have never heard of Kayla, does she do videos? Or paper workouts? Roxie, that wedding is coming quickly! Did you get your dress? Lisa, did you wear Suki out on her play date? My ladies are dozing beside me right now! Hello to everyone else! The twins are at a life guard class this weekend, they were so nervous this morning! Have a good day! Mary

Good Evening,

I did KCM Muscle Up First Set Pump then we went to the lake a little windy but not to bad. Friday there was a bombing attempt on the military base where DD is getting married thought it was bad enough everyone had to have a background check now this happened.

Mary-dress shopping next month.

Hi,
She's all over Instagram and Pinterest. She has two e-books and a sample eating guide. I tried the Day 1 Legs and Cardio. but because I have not been doing squats or lunges for ages, my DOMS were awful on Friday.
I looked at it initially and thought it would be easy....4 exercises repeated for a 7 minute circuit x 2. Rest 1 minute then next circuit. The exercises were simple but the instructions were: 4 exercises for 7 minutes x 2.
When you do it, you realize you could fit in two rounds in 7 minutes. Which meant four times if you repeat the 7 minutes. Same for the next circuit.
lt's not set up as a Hiit which meant you didn't get a rest period of 20-30 seconds in between. So I guess I better wait till I build more of a base before attempting it again.
I forget I'm not as strong as when I left off before and over reach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning! Today did RWH BB&S. Cupcake, I looked at her a little on Pinterest, there is so much! I will spend more time looking later, thank you. Roxie, do you know what color you are looking at for your dress? Ronne, what fun did you get into this weekend? Lisa, is DH home? Is he feeling better? Hello lost girls! Kids finish their lifeguard class today, DH starts a swift water rescue class this week, that make me a little nervous, they go to some river and save each other, at least that's the plan! Have a good day all! Mary

Hi all

Roxie - so all your daughter's guests have to be vetted before the wedding? Has it caused any problems? Have you got your outfit sorted out?

Mary - sounds like you and the kids have been busy. Are you off work at the moment? Looks like you're hitting the RWH workouts hard! Did the kids enjoy their class?

Hi cupcake and welcome to the group.

My workouts have been so erratic recently. I realised I've only done three this month! So I've downloaded the April rotation and started today with BC original. I felt so out of shape already.
Been busy, I'm working today to catch up for lost time during the week. Had a great night out on Friday with BF, went for some delicious Spanish food.
One more day of holidays and then DD's back to school on Tuesday and I can get back to my normal routine.

Hi

Thanks Ronnie!

Scuba girl , I know! Lots of PINs about that program.

Today we had really good weather, felt almost like Summer! So it was a long walk for today. The world is beautiful isn't it, when you get the time to enjoy it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.