4 Day Split question

Bobbi-B

Cathlete
I couldn't find the answer to this in the product info for 4DS, hoping someone who has it can answer this question for me.

I'm wondering if one of the pre-mix options the 4 Day Split DVD's combines two cardio segments with a warm-up and cool down?

In other words, on my cardio-only days is it easy to just do cardio?

I know I could just skip around on the disk myself, but it's much nicer to hit one pre-mix routine and get to work!

-Bobbi

Hi Bobbi,

There are premixes that combine the two cardio segments.

On the first DVD, there is a 'double cardio' premix (approx. 59 min.) that consists of Lower Intensity Step (including the warm-up) followed by Higher Intensity Step and the cool down and stretch.

On the second DVD, there is a 'cardio power' premix (approx. 61 min) that consists of Kickbox (including the warm-up) followed by Boot Camp (including the cool down and stretch).

There are also premixes to just do the single cardio workouts only too.

Hope that helps!

Lot's of pre-mix options in 4-day split

Bobbi:
There are a lots of options practically any way imaginable -- in 4ds.

On disc #1, pre-mix #1 has "lower intensity step" cardio only, with options as to having warmup/cooldown or not. And pre-mix #2 has higher intensity step, etc., with the same options. There are 12 premix options in all.

On disc #2, pre-mix #1 has "bootcamp cardio only", and premix #2 has "kickbox cardio only". There are #11 premix options in all on this disc.

There might be other all cardio options which I haven't looked at as yet.

-- David

Thanks to both of you! I was pretty sure this would be my next order, but now I'm positive, since I can use it so many different ways. Woo!

loving it

I just got 4 DS for Mother's Day and I am lovvvviiinnnngggg it. It is awesome. i love the variety and I haven't even looked at the premixes yet.

Kristin

I have ordered and received 4DS since I started this thread a couple of weeks ago, and I am LOVING it. I have yet to do an original workout, I've done several premixes - circuit, cardio etc. - and I'm so excited to keep trying all the different mixes. I'm also considering doing an all-4DS week next week, where I do each of the 4 routines as originally recorded, just to mix things up and confuse my body. Great series, I'm so glad I bought it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.