3 month rotation for new series

Justinef

Cathlete
;)I'm hoping that the new series has a really good rotation, a bit like xtrain or sts. A good long one(3 months at least), as is been shown that sticking with a programme for a while works well for body building. I'd love it if it had meso cycles like sts, but maybe endurance, hypertrophy, then cutting. It would be great if the rotation utilised some of the great-sounding premixes which are being made. I love a plan

Last edited:
I would also love a 3 month rotation with this new series. Maybe also a rotation combining this with Xtrain or LIS. For some reason I stick to the 3 month plans but not so much to the 1 month plans.

I like the idea of different Meso Cycles and a cutting phase too. I can't really see it in the Ripped with Hit Series just because of how the program is structured, but I think a cutting phase/Meso Cycle would be perfect if Cathe ever decides to do a sequel to STS. I personally plan on doing another rotation of STS since I haven't done it in over two years and I'm going to follow it up using the Ripped with Hit Series as the cutting aspect.

I am so excited for this series. I have designed my own 4 week rotation using them:

Day 1: LHI Chest, Triceps Front Delts
Day 2: Plyo HiiT 1
Day 3: LHI Back, Biceps, Rear Delts
Day 4: Low Impact HiiT 1
Day 5: Lift it HiiT it Lower Body
Day 6: Yoga Max (or rest)
Day 7: Any endurance/steady state

Day 8: HiiT Circuit UB
Day 9: Any endurance/steady state
Day 10: Plyo HiiT 2
Day 11: Yoga Relax (or rest)
Day 12: HiiT Circuit LB
Day 13: Any endurance/steady state
Day 14: Low Impact HiiT 2

Then repeat, starting with day 1 thru day 14.

I'm ready to HiiT It!! I love all your ideas above. I'm sure Cathe will give us a great rotation as well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.