2009 RT FIND A ROOMMATE THREAD

Looking for roomie

Hi I am a late addition there was a cancellation and I got in!!! I am so excited!! I would love to share a room with someone. This will be my second road trip I came in 2007. I am english but I live in Texas. AAny offers to room with me???? Teresa

Hi I am a late addition there was a cancellation and I got in!!! I am so excited!! I would love to share a room with someone. This will be my second road trip I came in 2007. I am english but I live in Texas. AAny offers to room with me???? Teresa

Where in Texas do you live? I just found out there is a spot for me. The hotels are booked.

roomie

I live about 40 miles from Dallas. I called and booked a room yesterday it has 2 queen beds would you like to share? It is the Fairfield and I stayed there in 2007 and it was great. It would be great to share with someone. Teresa

Teresa - sorry to be so slow to get back to you but I didn't have know whether I would be going or not and last night, I emailed to let my spot go. :( Thanks for the great offer and I hope you have a lot of fun! I struggled with the decision but in the end, decided to put my money toward a new bike I have been saving up for. Shana

Looking for a room mate

Hello,

I am new to the Cathe Roadtrip experience. I just booked a suite at the residence inn and would like to have a roommate to split the costs if possible. I am from Atlanta, GA

My email address is [email protected]

Thanks and look forward to my first time experience

Arnette Goodwin

Last edited:
Need a room mate;

If anyone is still looking for someone to share the expense of the hotel room, so am I! Please contact me @ [email protected]. I'm holding a room 8 miles away because they say the hotels are all booked up! Where have I been?
Please, please, if anyone wants to share the space with an easy going Cathlete, please contact me. Thanks.

Need a room mate;

If anyone is still looking for someone to share the expense of the hotel room, so am I! Please contact me @ [email protected]. I'm holding a room 8 miles away because they say the hotels are all booked up! Where have I been?
Please, please, if anyone wants to share the space with an easy going Cathlete, please contact me. Thanks.

Ellen,

There are rooms available. I sent you an e-mail message with all the details. :)

Lorrayne, Kathy, and Debbie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.