20% off---Pretty please extend beyond current deadline...

marnold

Cathlete
Would it be possible to extend the 20% discount for pre-ordering until the Boxercise equipment is available...pretty please?! I would LOVE to order the necessary equipment for DH and I but it isn't there yet.

Thanks for your consideration! AND THANKS for STS Cardio! MWAH!

Yes, please, I would love to order a few things too, but they are not listed on the website right now, but they were before....

If you cannot extend the discount code, what about allowing us to "order" back-ordered items.
I could go ahead and buy the weighted gloves, and then wait for them to be shipped until they are in stock again.
Thanks,

If you cannot extend the discount code, what about allowing us to "order" back-ordered items.
I could go ahead and buy the weighted gloves, and then wait for them to be shipped until they are in stock again.
Thanks,

Ditto here, too :). Of course, I already ordered STS Cardio but I would happily add my "wish list" to it and pay for it all now!

I hope so! Or that they restock items soon. I really want the weighted gloves and vest and both are out of stock at the moment. :(

Yes, I would like it to be extended too. I just ordered quite a lot of stuff and would not be able to pre-order now and then order something so soon.

The only thing I want to order right now with my 20% discount is the 3-pack non-latex resistance band kit. They have been out of stock for quite some time and I am voting for discount extension!

What I don't understand is how some places (like Amazon and physical stores) have the equipment but Cathe doesn't. I don't get that part.

What I don't understand is how some places (like Amazon and physical stores) have the equipment but Cathe doesn't. I don't get that part.

My guess is that it sells out faster on Cathe.com :eek: I'm just guessing though.

I need a new set of resistance bands. I asked and they don't know when they'll have them again :( . I also want those gloves too.

Me too! I've been waiting for the vest to come back into stock for Meso 3. Would really like to use my coupon

I think it's still cheaper on walmart.com even if you could use the coupon here, and looks like it's in stock:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10270013

Right now it's $29.25. You can get free shipping by choosing the "Site to Store" option, and just pick it up at your local walmart when it comes in.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.