20% off---Pretty please extend beyond current deadline...

Dela, thanks so much for the link, I just ordered the vest from Walmart for store pickup. Will be the first time I've done this with Walmart. Very handy and saved the shipping!

I agree! I've been wanting the pull up tower, too. I know they said March, but there isn't much time left in March for the pull up tower to become available...and then the coupon has run out.

I am fine with ordering back ordered items. I'm looking forward to hearing about this possibility. Please let us know either way.

There are three items I would like to order and they are all backordered. I also hope they extend the 20% off coupon if the items will be in after April 30.

It would be really nice is SNM would respond to this concern :)

Michele

My husband just got laid off but I did manage to get the STS Cardio approval to purchase. However, there is no way I'll get to buy anything with my 20% discount coupon right now. What I don't understand is why is there any limitation on using it? Why give the discount if you're going to retract it in such a short period of time? Would it really make any difference if we used the coupon next week or next year? Geez, it's a 20% discount. Times are hard for some of us and I would love to use the coupon once we're more certain about having food on the table.

Tracy

There are three items I would like to order and they are all backordered. I also hope they extend the 20% off coupon if the items will be in after April 30.

It would be really nice is SNM would respond to this concern :)

Michele

We expect to have all back ordered items in stock in about week. The re-supply wagons are on their way.

That's good that you plan on having a new supply of items, but what about
the ones (like me) who would like to use the coupon in purchasing the
pullup tower....preorder or regular order.....

I can't wait!!!

I also would like the weighted vest, and the weighted gloves!!! I also would like the STS Power Tower!!! I thought at one time, Cathe made some deal with the Altus company and some of her items could be bought at Sporting Goods stores. ??????

I just ordered the weighted vest!

I just found Cathe's weighted vest on line! They have it at Gart Sports on line store! It was in stock and should arrive between April 6-10...I'm so excited! I can't wait!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.