12 Week Challenge 05/23

>So what is it you guys are actually doing here?
>Someone catch me up to speed if you will. I really need to be
>accountable again with you guys. That's why my eating got off
>track. I don't do well alone.

Hey Kali! Glad to see you joined back in!:)

We are just posting our work outs, our food for the day if desired, changes in our stats if desired, motivating one another and goofing off!:+

We have completed month # 1 of the challenge and are currently on month # 2. We are recording stats and taking pics every month so at the end of the 12 weeks (or 3 months), we will all have 4 sets of pics and stats to reveal. We are not showing pics until the very end.

Wendy summed it up nicely. Welcome back. If you leave us again we will hunt you down on the open forum. LOL It is really nice to have this check in because we all have had our slip up's but with the group we always seem to come together to get the support we need to get back on track.
karen

www.picturetrail.com/karenvictoria

Hi Kali! I hear you on being accountable, man it just doesn't work if you've got no one to give you a kick in the butt the odd time. Even knowing the fact that others assume you'll post a workout every day is a huge help. Plus talking about this stuff with likeminded people is very very motivating.

I couldn't do it all on my own! :)

Heidi

Wendy -- do tell us if you find out how Lori is. I know you will anyways, but I'm hoping to hear she's fine but tired or busy or something.

Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.