10# Weighted Vest

teddy16410

Cathlete
Hi Cathe/SNM
My clients are wanting to buy your 10# vest after "graduating". Your store didn't have it listed at all and AMAZON.com vendors are all "Out of stock" - tell me its not discontinued! :confused:
Thanks for the assist!

Traci

I bought the 20lb weighted vest by Altus at a sporting goods store called Scheels a few years ago. They may still carry it? I get a lot of use out of it and highly recommend!
Jamie

I got a 12 lb from Walmart. It was $17 (40% off) with free shipping. Works really well! I was almost expecting a cheaply made product...I was proven wrong because it's really sturdy & fits well.....it's great!:)

Hi Traci....Thank You for asking. Yes, as you heard we are no longer manufacturing Fitness By Cathe products and just selling what we have left. You might still be able to find the vest at places like Marshalls, Tuesday Morning, Ross. I've seen a few items of mine in those stores still. Altus was our business partner in this venture and they unfortunately chose to close their business. We decided to it was too much to take on and continue to do without them so we decided to just sell what was left in our Fitness By Cathe line.

Hi Cathe/SNM
My clients are wanting to buy your 10# vest after "graduating". Your store didn't have it listed at all and AMAZON.com vendors are all "Out of stock" - tell me its not discontinued! :confused:
Thanks for the assist!

Traci

Hi Traci....Thank You for asking. Yes, as you heard we are no longer manufacturing Fitness By Cathe products and just selling what we have left. You might still be able to find the vest at places like Marshalls, Tuesday Morning, Ross. I've seen a few items of mine in those stores still. Altus was our business partner in this venture and they unfortunately chose to close their business. We decided to it was too much to take on and continue to do without them so we decided to just sell what was left in our Fitness By Cathe line.

Thank you for taking time to answer Cathe! I do appreciate it... so the search goes on! I now "have to" go shop every week to see if I can find one- will be buying them up as I find! :D

Continued thanks for all you do... BTW, pulling STS out again after a year and luv it! Its a timeless lifting program- Have a great Spring!

Traci

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.