macbeanur
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi, I saw your post on the STS workout journal post about how you printed out the workout manager. How do you print out the calendar? I've tried but couldn't find out how to do it. I've asked about it on the forum and received no answers. Could you send me a message as to how you did this? Thanks - Autumn.
    Brita!!! Hey, sorry I only saw your post now. I agree, it is hard to keep up with all of the sites. I thought we would be able to see each other's workout calendars here, but I don't seem to be able to figure out how to do that. I've looked for Angies but can't see it. I don't see you listed as a workout friend so I probably won't be able to see yours either.
    Hey! There you are! Yes - I haven't spent much time on this site. I don't know if I can keep up w/ this site, sparkpeople, and Apex. But we'll see!
    There is a lot. It can be overwhelming at first...but not as bad as sparkpeople.

I think the workout manager - the 1 RM, STS, and the calendar are really helpful.

I'm off to see if I can add greentea2 as a friend here.
    It looks like you are online now. I am just trying to get familiar with the site. There seems to be a lot here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…