benman
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I just accepted your "friendship" I also don't spend much of the time on the forums during the school year because I am a Special Education Teacher. My daughters are grown, so now I get to "play" with people's children. I feel like I am starting again and working hard to get off the Holiday Weight...Thanks so much. Rhonda
    Hi Lynn--I just accepted your "friendship". I don't spend as much time on the forums during the school year (for obvious reasons), but I love meeting other home schooling Cathe fans. Most of my home school friends don't share my passion for exercise. I'm trying to lose around 25-30 lbs after this last baby and it's coming off slooooowwww. I am going to take "before" pics when I get sts, but I'm not sure I have the courage to post them publicly--maybe I'll do a private album. Anyway, it's nice to meet you.

Maggie
    Hi Lynn, I am also a mother of boys though I have 3 not 4 like yourself. I also homeschool them. Life does get the best of us at times but there is also a time for us to start to do something for ourselves in the midst of our life that seems to be ruled by everybody else. I hope you find what you are looking for, for yourself. I am in PA by the way.

God bless,

Annette
    I would like very much to get back into "college-years" shape. I've been lazy/busy with our farm and raising and homeschooling our 4 boys. It would be fun to have others to talk to that may be "starting over" again. I rowed on the crew team in college, played basketball for years and love lifting weights. Then life happened and I fell apart. I'm 44, about 20# over a good weight for my body type but need to gain muscle and definition. Is there anyone out there starting over again? Lynn
  • Loading…
  • Loading…