Cathe ... time for an update please!?

If it is like the first STS it will take longer. It is a massive undertaking. Set, cast, rehearsals. music, choreography, the list is huge. I can't wait to get an email announcing the series. I recall she said that she would be announcing more this fall.
Totally agree. I just received my first and only copies of the STS program. Im starting it around January (I have FitSplit, Xtrain, StepLovers, and the Low Impact series to get through first). The STS program is huge. It’s not a few disks or even half a dozen. It’s three dozen + … That takes a LOT of time to plan and execute. So I’ll be patient, for sure.

I could be way off but I have a feeling Cathe is deep in rehearsals and getting close to filming. I’ve noticed in the past that when it’s time to film, her Thursday live workouts become express because she needs so much time to film, and they’ve been express lately!! Again, this is complete conjecture (and a bit of wishful thinking)!

Totally agree. I just received my first and only copies of the STS program. Im starting it around January (I have FitSplit, Xtrain, StepLovers, and the Low Impact series to get through first). The STS program is huge. It’s not a few disks or even half a dozen. It’s three dozen + … That takes a LOT of time to plan and execute. So I’ll be patient, for sure.
One thing that I recommend doing with STS is figuring out your one rep max. That will totally impact not only your results but the enjoyment you get out of the workouts. Another thing I would suggest is printing the workout cards and then writing in the margins notes about equipment. I actually write in the margin at what height the step will be at, if it’s at an incline, etc. And then if I have an uncommon weight for a particular exercise, like ‘14 pounds,’ for example, I write down the best way to get to that weight (like a 12 pound dumbbell and a 2 pound weighted glove). I also look at the first barbell exercise of that workout and then have my barbell preset to that weight. So when the exercise pops up I’m not scrambling for equipment and doing math in my head. After a while you will remember what weight and equipment you use for each exercise but starting out it, it makes the workouts themselves more enjoyable to do as much set up ahead of time as possible. I will say that meso one takes the most set up and equipment (though it’s my favorite mesocycle of all!). Mesos 2 and 3 require less equipment And move a little smoother because you are doing multiple sets of the same exercises. Good luck!! I love STS sooooo much!!!! I hope you will, too!

One thing that I recommend doing with STS is figuring out your one rep max. That will totally impact not only your results but the enjoyment you get out of the workouts. Another thing I would suggest is printing the workout cards and then writing in the margins notes about equipment. I actually write in the margin at what height the step will be at, if it’s at an incline, etc. And then if I have an uncommon weight for a particular exercise, like ‘14 pounds,’ for example, I write down the best way to get to that weight (like a 12 pound dumbbell and a 2 pound weighted glove). I also look at the first barbell exercise of that workout and then have my barbell preset to that weight. So when the exercise pops up I’m not scrambling for equipment and doing math in my head. After a while you will remember what weight and equipment you use for each exercise but starting out it, it makes the workouts themselves more enjoyable to do as much set up ahead of time as possible. I will say that meso one takes the most set up and equipment (though it’s my favorite mesocycle of all!). Mesos 2 and 3 require less equipment And move a little smoother because you are doing multiple sets of the same exercises. Good luck!! I love STS sooooo much!!!! I hope you will, too!
Aw, thanks, JillyBean <3
Yes — you and I are similarly OCD, LOL! I am actually taking this interim time to watch a few videos in Meso 1 to get a feel for what‘s what. I’m still navigating how to find my 1RM. But I know with all the tutorials on the site that I can get the hang of it. The users manual is also THICC. Lots to prep, for sure.
Thanks for the sentiment and the pep talk, very kind.

It's "next week" already - morning of Monday, the 19th (in Australia), and I'm feeling ....
200w.gif

Me too! I do not get reliable internet which is why I still can't get her On Demand. I also travel a lot and having a DVD is just more reliable. Dare I say I also hope each day gets its own DVD....like STS 1.0?

To prepare, I completed a round of STS and am currently in the middle of a 2nd round. I don't believe STS 2.0 will be released by the time I am done with this 2nd round, so will do a round of Beach Body Beast...which also builds great muscle. Whenever 2.0 comes out...I will be ready!
Body Beast is an excellent compliment to STS.
Sagi is a little corny, but the work is solid.
I designed my own workout cards because I didn't like anything I saw online.
I posted them in the FB Body Beast Motivation Group.
(under the FILES tab)

I am afraid it is going to cost $300 like the first STS did. I can't swing that much money for a presale. I've had a very sick puppy. I was told that he has spleen cancer and he is 18 months old.

I am afraid it is going to cost $300 like the first STS did. I can't swing that much money for a presale. I've had a very sick puppy. I was told that he has spleen cancer and he is 18 months old.
Oh Amy, I'm so sorry about your puppy. I have lost dogs over the years due to old age, and one of them had a tumor. I love cats as well, although right now, we only have 2 dogs and a bird. With the economy the way it is, we're uncomfortable taking on any more financial responsibilities. The current price for the original STS is $169 (40 DVDs). The new STS 2.0 (15 DVDs) should be priced a lot lower, plus the discount of pre ordering. I wouldn't worry about it though. Use your money for your furry family member. You know Cathe will provide some good sales throughout the year as well as black Friday sales. You can always buy STS 2.0 later. I've had to do that before. I hope there is something the vet can do for your puppy. I feel for you.

Oh Amy, I'm so sorry about your puppy. I have lost dogs over the years due to old age, and one of them had a tumor. I love cats as well, although right now, we only have 2 dogs and a bird. With the economy the way it is, we're uncomfortable taking on any more financial responsibilities. The current price for the original STS is $169 (40 DVDs). The new STS 2.0 (15 DVDs) should be priced a lot lower, plus the discount of pre ordering. I wouldn't worry about it though. Use your money for your furry family member. You know Cathe will provide some good sales throughout the year as well as black Friday sales. You can always buy STS 2.0 later. I've had to do that before. I hope there is something the vet can do for your puppy. I feel for you.

Good News! I got a second opinion and took Joey to the vet yesterday. She said if he had what that other vet had said he would be dead by now. We did a diet change and he's on ProPlan Kibbles and wet food. We added a probiotic we sprinkle over his food. He has a very sensitive stomach and he did not have a great start in life. He has a few birth defects. Nothing awful but apparently his spleen was mishapen, his front feet are strange and his chest is oddly shaped. I adopted him knowing he was a sickly pup but he had been left with a littermate at dumpster. He weighed one pound. They were found by a Good Samaritan. The littermate did not make it but Joey did. We adopted him from the Humane Society. So I have him, two birds (one is 26 years old)! Our lovebird is elderly at 15 years. I love animals.

Thank you for your concern! I PREORDERED MY CATHE DVDS. Now the wait begins. This seems to be a series I need for this time in my life.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.