Cathe New Series Perfect 30 workouts?

I'm concerned about the impact on the HiIt dvd also. Would like to know how easily the high impact moves can be modified before ordering. Also, will the dvds be sold separately in the pre-sale like StepBoss so I can delete the high impact Hiit if desired? TIA

No brainer for me...I heard the words "Cathe presale" and ordered. With that being said, I am loving the length of these and how they have all aspects of fitness. I'm curious if the yoga workouts will have one that is more flow and one that is more "yin" or with longer holds on stretches. (hope so) Either way, glad I ordered!!

Wow this a nice surprise and we can get a new workout over the summer instead of towards the end of the year.

I will pre-order on Friday as this sounds awesome. I tend to like the longer workouts but know that I can make them as long as I like so this will give some awesome variety.

I need to get into stretching more so I will plan to use this workout often along with the extended stretch workouts.

Thanks Cathe and crew this is awesome news!!!! :D

Wow!!!! I am so happy that Cathe put in two Yoga Workouts in this DVD selection!!!

At the Daytona Trip 2019, Cathe did a Yoga Flow class! It was awesome! Also, the music was awesome too!!! I know Cathe music selection is limited by copyrights and other permissions, but I hope she uses some awesome music on her new yoga workouts!!

I am glad to see Cathe doing more Yoga in her DVDs.

Thanks for the awesome surprise Cathe,
Jen Den

Well, I did preorder, but I am, too, wondering about how "high impact" the high impact will be and will it be
easy to modify....No high impact for me, or at the least, very little. Waiting anxiously to hear Cathe's
comments on this.

Well, I did preorder, but I am, too, wondering about how "high impact" the high impact will be and will it be
easy to modify....No high impact for me, or at the least, very little. Waiting anxiously to hear Cathe's
comments on this.

Same here Aqua girl....I preordered as well, hoping any high impact moves will be easily able to modify. It looks like a great series, could not pass it up!

Cathe, will the low impact HIIT utilize the sliding discs? Can the discs be used to modify the higher impact HiIT? TIA

Hi Cathe,
Thought I'd post a couple of questions :)

Will the Perfect Flow workouts be different like Yoga Max and Yoga Relax or will they be similar in intensity with different style and purpose to to add more variety and to complement each other?

Will the Step be used ( I hope so ;)) for the Hiit workouts?
And the Fire walker band :)

And for Perfect Pump heavy weights and lighter weights can you share any rep patterns or counts and will there be bands and loops used with and or without the weights?

Thanks Cathe !!!
Brigitte :)

Cathe, will the low impact HIIT utilize the sliding discs? Can the discs be used to modify the higher impact HiIT? TIA

I use the sliding disks for Cross Fire to make that workout no impact. I love using the disks :)

I'm excited about these new workouts!!!

I hope Cathe uses the Yoga Flow that we did in Daytona 2019 road trip. That was amazing! I know it has rules and regulations to it, but it would be nice if Cathe added her own twist to it.
JennDen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.