Weird question - ICE Rock'm Sock'm

MelanieC

Cathlete
OK so every time I do this workout, I wonder what Cathe is saying during a particular exercise and I still can't make it out. Its during the Blizzard Blast - the cardio blizzard burn when you are kicking your legs forward with your feet pointed up. Is Cathe saying "shins of madness"??? I hesitated posting this question, but honestly I can't figure it out and it bugs me every time I do it!!

OK so every time I do this workout, I wonder what Cathe is saying during a particular exercise and I still can't make it out. Its during the Blizzard Blast - the cardio blizzard burn when you are kicking your legs forward with your feet pointed up. Is Cathe saying "shins of madness"??? I hesitated posting this question, but honestly I can't figure it out and it bugs me every time I do it!!

She says it’s like magnets right to the sky, shins have magnets on ‘em.

Haha! "shins of madness." :D That made me laugh. I'll have to listen for that next time I do it. I can see how that would be easy to hear!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.