Cathe OnDemand Now Has Over 2200 Premixes

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

More and more Cathletes are discovering our one of the kind Workout Blender. In just the last few weeks Cathletes have added and shared over 200 new premixes they have created on our OnDemand site. If you're not familiar with how to create and share workouts with your fellow Cathletes just watch this tutorial video and join the fun and create and share your masterpiece!

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 181 Cathe Live workouts, 2200 premix workouts.
Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

Hi Cathe,
Is it possible that someday we will be able to use the live workouts with the workout blender? There are days when I like to do a longer workout so I use workout blender. With all the great live workouts it would be great to be able to add those in as well.
Thanks,
Kim

Hi Cathe,
Is it possible that someday we will be able to use the live workouts with the workout blender? There are days when I like to do a longer workout so I use workout blender. With all the great live workouts it would be great to be able to add those in as well.
Thanks,
Kim

Hi kiki529, it's possible, but currently unlikely we will ever add the Cathe Live videos to the Workout Blender. Adding workouts to the Blender is a very technically challenging task that takes a long time to do. Just to add one workout to the Workout Blender would probably take almost a week to do and we would have to hire a full time employee to just do this one task. Eventually we will simplify the Workout Blender admin interface that will speed things up for us, but it will probably still be too expensive and time consuming to do this. But who knows what the future will bring.

More and more Cathletes are discovering our one of the kind Workout Blender. In just the last few weeks Cathletes have added and shared over 200 new premixes they have created on our OnDemand site. If you're not familiar with how to create and share workouts with your fellow Cathletes just watch this tutorial video and join the fun and create and share your masterpiece!

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 181 Cathe Live workouts, 2200 premix workouts.
Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/
Hi! I LOVE using the Workout Blender!!! Practically addicted. Is there an effort underway to use the Workout Blender to design personal workouts on an IPad? That is the device I use most these days. Thank you for such an amazing platform!!!

So before I possibly sign up...are the majority of the workouts like 45min-hour long? Her live classes? I dedicate about 30 minutes of my lunch to working out daily. This is why I quit doing the DVD's. I know there are premixes but it always seemed like exploring/getting to a premix and then dragging everything but the kitchen sink out for equipment was always a turn off. I LOVE Cathe's workouts and want to make the 19.95 investment but don't know if I will find enough shorter workouts? I currently pay 9.95 for Beachbody on Demand and there are TONS that suit me time wise. I honestly just don't like working out with them as much as I do Cathe, but I will continue for the time factor unless I can find PLENTY of shorter ones here-40 min MAX. Opinions?

Hi Melnjross, As far as Cathe Live goes there are currently 41 Cathe Live videos in our library that are under 45 mins. As far as Cathe OnDemand goes we do offer several workouts under 40 mins, like HiiT, X10, Tabatacise etc. Our new Fit Split series is made for someone like you as you can split the cardio and strength segments up on separate days (each segment usually is less than 30 mins). We also probably have over 1000 premixes in Cathe OnDemand that would fit your time schedule and you can always create your own workouts of any length with our Workout Blender.

You can easily learn more about our premixes, equipment needed and length of each "DVD" premix by downloading our free eBooks for many of our workouts at: https://cathe.com/cathes-workout-series-users-guides/ This should help you decide if you feel our workouts would be appropriate for you and will fit your time schedule.

I don't think we use an excessive amount of equipment in our videos, but we do use what we feel is necessary for an exerciser to get not only a good workout today, but also months from now as they progress. But again, you can look at our free user's guides to see the equipment we use in each workout. Hope this helps.

So before I possibly sign up...are the majority of the workouts like 45min-hour long? Her live classes? I dedicate about 30 minutes of my lunch to working out daily. This is why I quit doing the DVD's. I know there are premixes but it always seemed like exploring/getting to a premix and then dragging everything but the kitchen sink out for equipment was always a turn off. I LOVE Cathe's workouts and want to make the 19.95 investment but don't know if I will find enough shorter workouts? I currently pay 9.95 for Beachbody on Demand and there are TONS that suit me time wise. I honestly just don't like working out with them as much as I do Cathe, but I will continue for the time factor unless I can find PLENTY of shorter ones here-40 min MAX. Opinions?

I think there are 16 Live workouts that are 40 and under, and there are even more that are under 45 mins. I also prefer to do 45 minutes and under workouts, and I do a lot of the premixes from the DVD's. For instance, this week I discovered the Pyramid Premixes that come in right at 30 mins.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.