Mixed Impact Cardio+Pull Day

I did the Pull segment tonight. The bands really upped the intensity of the workout. I also found the ball segment at the end for hamstrings was very, very tough. My hamstrings and calfs were on fire. I know I need to do more calf work, so this was greatly appreciated.
I am late starting these workouts because I was waiting for the rotation to be available in the Workout Manager, but the thing I was most curious about was how combining the loop with the dumbbells was going to feel. Wow. It makes quite a difference, especially on those external rotation things. I started out with 6 pounds for the first two supersets (using the 6 pounders for the side lateral raise as well) but had to drop to 5 for the last set. Even then I barely made it. It is so fun to find new challenges! This is one of the (many) reasons I love Cathe and her workouts: always something different to work toward.

I did the Push Day today. I wasn't sure about the bands but I did feel them on those external rotations as well. This one felt like a good speed, I didn't take many extra breaks!

did this one yesterday. I was glad the cardio wasn't too hard because the weight work in these workouts is tough, and I don't usually lift as heavy as Cathe. I don't find these workouts "intermediate" though, as some other super rugged Cathletes do, and I can do all of Cathe's super hard cardio workouts without taking a break (though I do modify the step height on a couple of exercises in Plyo Hit 2 because I'm so clumsy). For me, these are totally "advanced" workouts and I have the muscle soreness to prove it.

I did Mixed Impact - just the Mixed Impact Cardio only premix kind of intimidated by the mixed impact name. But I hands down love this one its was fun! Some of it was hard and some was easier and alternating. Its was so much fun I really loved this one. Today I will do the Pull Day segment so looking forward to that. Loving Fit Split workouts so far, Thanks Cathe for Fit Split!

did this one yesterday. I was glad the cardio wasn't too hard because the weight work in these workouts is tough, and I don't usually lift as heavy as Cathe. I don't find these workouts "intermediate" though, as some other super rugged Cathletes do, and I can do all of Cathe's super hard cardio workouts without taking a break (though I do modify the step height on a couple of exercises in Plyo Hit 2 because I'm so clumsy). For me, these are totally "advanced" workouts and I have the muscle soreness to prove it.

Although I still have one cardio routine left to try (shred, which is on the schedule for tomorrow), I have done all of the other segments and agree with you: I don't find these exercises intermediate either. The weights are heavy, the breaks are brief, and the exercises are challenging (and often with a new twist). I am really happy I got this set, and look forward to improving my form and technique as I repeat the workouts.

I am especially liking the use of the loops on the weight work and bike maneuvers. It's fun to try new things!

I really like cardio training, as it is the only way to get a beautiful figure. Thanks to cardio training, I was able to lose seven kilograms in three months, although in parallel I kept the wrong diet, which ruined my body. I started having problems with my skin, nails, hair, and heart. My doctor banned me from exercising for six months and made me a new nutrition plan. I wasn't very upset about the ban on sports as I found a home leg trainer on https://calibrate.fitness/cubii-jr-under-desk-elliptical-review/. I can train on it even when I'm working, without putting too much strain on my heart.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.