Fit Tower

Please let us know what the tower offer in terms of lifting:)

Got mine today. Never got an email but I did email them and they promptly sent me a tracking number. It arrived today, right on time. I'm right outside of St. Louis by the way.

It came in a pretty heavy box. Took longer to unpack it and clean up the mess than it did to assemble. Putting together was super easy. BUT, like an idiot, I put it together in my living room. Then managed to get it to the bottom of the stairs (which was not an easy task) only for it to not fit thru the doorway to my basement. Hahaha!!!! SO.... I had to dissemble it, then reassemble.... I can now verify to everyone it comes apart and goes back together pretty quickly. Although I wouldn't want to do that every time I use it. Luckily I have a large workout space in the basement, so I will probably just leave it assembled.

I never had the old tower so I can't compare it to anything. Initial impressions, it was a lot bigger than I anticipated. Seems sturdy enough though. I wish the barbell hooks went higher but I can put my bench under it to use for squatting, etc. overall I'm super happy I got it. I have wanted one since the first time I did STS!

I haven't previewed the dvd's. I'm not expecting much from them... I will try to get to them soon.

Many many thanks to Cathe for always listening to her fans!!! We certainly appreciate all you do for us!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I echo nckfitheart2009's review. She basically said everything I was going to post about my impression so I agree with what she said spot on. I thought it took longer to unpack it and clean up the mess than put it together and I am very happy with the quality of the product. I had to disassemble mine too but that was because I screwed the base pieces facing the wrong way. The knobs screw on the outside of the bar, not the inside. (duh!) That was frustrating but it was an easy fix. I was so anxious to get it put together I didn't pay attention. Has anybody with the old tower received their new fit tower to compare the difference? It's bigger than I thought it would be so its sitting in the middle of my living room until I can figure out where to put it. But I can't wait to try it so it won't be moving any time soon.
I previewed the advanced DVD. The leg part is a lot like Cathe's turbo barre workout. The upper body looks interesting. I can't wait to try the over/under core exercise she demonstrated in this workout. I am going to review all the dvds to see all the various ways we can use the tower. I am looking forward to doing Cathe's turbo barre workout without using an uncomfortable chair!

I hope everyone will have their fit towers by the end of the week! Enjoy!!

Thanks for everyone's responses. It's fun to chat with everyone.

Well mine is finally out for delivery today. I do have the old tower but never unboxed. Not worried at this point how they compare. Still hoping that Cathe will eventually be allowed to post her comparison video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I thought it took longer to unpack it and clean up the mess than put it together and I am very happy with the quality of the product.
Yes!
I had to disassemble mine too but that was because I screwed the base pieces facing the wrong way. The knobs screw on the outside of the bar, not the inside. (duh!) That was frustrating but it was an easy fix. I was so anxious to get it put together I didn't pay attention.
I did the same thing! LOL

Anyone else missing the mat and loops that come with the Fit Tower package? I carefully scoured and re-scoured all my packaging, but they are definitely MIA. :-( I just emailed the fittower customer service email (thank you for providing in this thread!) to see when I can get them sent.

I thought mine was missing at first but the mat was rolled up in a box within the larger packing box. I can't remember if the bands were with the mat or stuck to something else. It seemed like they were stuck together in their own separate sealed plastic bag. I forgot to mention that I was happy with the quality of the mat and the bands as well as the tower.

I hope you can find your mat and bands and if not, they can get yours to you ASAP.

Anyone else missing the mat and loops that come with the Fit Tower package? I carefully scoured and re-scoured all my packaging, but they are definitely MIA. :-( I just emailed the fittower customer service email (thank you for providing in this thread!) to see when I can get them sent.

Did you not have a box about 24" long and 4" x 4"? It was taped to something else (tubing for the base, if I remember correctly) and contained the mat. The band and loop were loose and would have been noticed when you opened the box. So sad you're missing the mat and loops! How frustrating! :( :( :( Did you also have the weight clips? They are in a box roughly 5" x 6" x 2". Was you Tower loose in the box or packed tightly? Based on how mine came, I would think it would be difficult to pack tightly without the mat, however, perhaps your mat box was empty??

I thought mine was missing at first but the mat was rolled up in a box within the larger packing box. I can't remember if the bands were with the mat or stuck to something else. It seemed like they were stuck together in their own separate sealed plastic bag. I forgot to mention that I was happy with the quality of the mat and the bands as well as the tower.
I thought the product was very well packaged, and I agree with the bolded statement here. The mat is of much nicer quality than the ones Cathe used to sell. I'm pleased with the bands also, and the tower has exceeded my expectations. :) I just need to re-glue the black rubber piece on one of my barbell clips because whatever glue was used in manufacturing didn't hold. Thank goodness that's my only issue. It's an easy fix.

@carol d. I hope you get a quick reply from customer service.

Mine arrived yesterday, but I haven't even taken it out of the box yet. I'm hoping to put it together this weekend. I'm in the middle of a rotation right now, but I definitely want to try at least the intermediate and advanced DVDs on Saturday.

Received my tower yesterday and also found that it took more time to unpack than assemble. Happy with the quality and seems very sturdy. I previously used squat stands for bench press but found inclines problematic with my weight bench height so looking forward to another round of STS using this. My only complaint was when I slid the padded bar to the top (#10 slot) then tried to lower it, the warning label peeled off and is now stuck inside the bar and it won't slide. I will have to take it apart to get to the stuck label and remove it. Not a big deal but probably was not the best place to stick the label.

Oops! :oops: I realized I mentioned the wrong person's review I agreed with. It was Vkerwin's review, not nckfitheart2009. I guess it doesn't matter except maybe to nckfitheart2009 who may be confused with a review that she thought she wrote. nckfitheart2009's name was right under Vkerwin's picture. I already fessed up about putting my tower together backwards. Apparently I am not the brightest bulb in the fixture lately. Who needs a vacation besides me??

Yup count me in the "not the sharpest knife on the block" category! I put the bottom bars on backwards, quick fix though! Mello, I once thought I was posting a brand new thread only to realize I was replying on a current thread! Then i desperately tried to delete it! We've all been there.

I posted in another thread, but I did it too! Luckily, I only did one side wrong , so only had to change one side..
I stood there thinking, "where's the "blank" hole? Duh, there it is on the inside!!!!!' :)

My excuse for all of us that made idiotic mistakes (exhibit A here LOL) - we were too excited to pay attention to things like, directions? I only had to change one side too but I felt so stupid I rushed to get it up so the boyfriend wouldn't make a crack about how inept I am (which I am but will never admit it to him!)! :)

My hubby helped me but the real problem was the 2 dogs were "helping"...they thought it was play time. I tried to put them on the treadmill one at a time but they weren't interested! I straddle them with my feet on the non moving part of the treadmill and I hold them under the belly. The big guy was OK with it but my little one dragged her feet.

I think kathydaffy's assessment of our failure to put together the tower correctly the first time was right on the money. It was just our excitement that it arrived, our brains couldn't keep up with our giddiness! We are all smart women, yes?? Ideally, I wanted to just open the box and have it magically pop out in one piece all ready to use! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.