Fit Tower

Just wish we would get those shipping emails so we know what's what!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my response from Fit Tower. Sorry ladies, I don't expect to see it until next week perhaps. :rolleyes:

Thank you for choosing Fit Tower. Your order is in the shipping process and is being shipped from California. You will be receiving an email with your tracking information and estimated delivery date in the next few days.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Have a great day!

Miriam

Fit Tower Customer Service

Well, that's that! I'll get it when I get it, I'm more excited about the DVDs than I am the actual tower...but today's info sure busted my "Hooray" balloon. :)
They should have had the correct information to start with. I won't be
Surprised if some of us don't even get it next week....

I agree about not having the correct information, aqua girl! It's very frustrating to see one thing on their site (i.e. Fit Tower will ship 1 to 2 weeks after order is placed) and while knowing that was wrong to have even more misinformation is annoying. As long as I receive it I'll be happy but I second your thought that a lot of us won't be getting it anytime soon!

I just received an email from UPS saying my Fit Tower will be delivered tomorrow! I'm in So California. But . . . . I won't be able to use it right away!! I have a cast on my arm from hand surgery. It is supposed to come off Monday but I don't know how soon I will be able to use the hand normally again. Hopefully very soon.

I just received an email from UPS saying my Fit Tower will be delivered tomorrow! I'm in So California. But . . . . I won't be able to use it right away!! I have a cast on my arm from hand surgery. It is supposed to come off Monday but I don't know how soon I will be able to use the hand normally again. Hopefully very soon.

I hope you're able to use it soon to let us all know what it's like but I confess that I'm really jealous! I'm in MA and don't expect to see an e-mail until next week.... please update us (me LOL) on what your impressions of the Fit Tower are! :)

Good for you ! That doesn't really make any sense...tho' I haven't received an email that it was shipped, regardless when it will be
delivered......Why wouldn't everyone that had their cards charged receive an email that it was shipped., did they only ship one?

I think since Lisavh2 lives in Southern California she would receive it much quicker than those of us living further away from the ship site. Someone mentioned that they were shipping in order received but I am sure location is a factor too. They are probably sending shipping notification as they leave the shipping site. At least we know they are starting to move!! I'll let everyone know if I see any shipping notice and anticipated date of delivery. If anyone gets notice, please share with us! Thanks.

I hope your hand heals quickly Lisavh2!!!

I still haven't received a shipment confirmation from the company, only from UPS. It looks like it shipped from somewhere very close to me as the first origin scan was at the UPS warehouse near me. So they must have a warehouse very close or in Ontario, California. This is really exciting since my Cathe orders usually take a long time since they come from NJ.

There is a concern or 2 on Cathe's Facebook page about people wondering about it.....I know one thing, I don't
Think I'll be ordering from that company again!

I hope this is all I will ever order from them. Doesn't seem very organized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.