Video Clip of Cathe's Mish Mosh Legs Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from Cathe's "Mish Mosh Legs" Live, that was first broadcast on Thursday, October 29th on Cathe Live and is our 74th live broadcast. A mix of weight & non weight based leg exercises from all angles!

EQUIPMENT NEEDED:

Various weighted dumbbells ranging from 8's up through 15's.
A fitness mat

*Now you can workout with Cathe almost every week at her Gym no matter where you live! All broadcasts are recorded and may be viewed whenever you like 24/7.Sign Up today! Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at http://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

I know I'm a little late for this one but I did it 3 days ago and I'm still feeling it in my hamstrings. This was a great quad and hamstring workout. This is my top 3 fav. live lower body workouts.

I know I'm a little late for this one but I did it 3 days ago and I'm still feeling it in my hamstrings. This was a great quad and hamstring workout. This is my top 3 fav. live lower body workouts.

I'm right there with you, firemedic! I was going to go on a hike today, but my hammies said no way!!1;)

Yup! Same here. Did this weds and had DOMS later that night. I had Afterburn planned for today (Friday) and did straight cardio instead. I couldn't handle DOMS on tops of DOMS on my hamstrings!

What are the other two, firemedic? I always forget to take note of the ones I particularly enjoy:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.