Save 15% on New 1 Year Cathe Live and OnDemand Memberships

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
15OffStream.jpg

We have had a lot of request from International customers for non-recurring longer term streaming memberships. We've now added options for our 6 month and 1 year term memberships for both Cathe Live and our OnDemand (includes Cathe Live for Free) streaming. These are term memberships and do not auto renew. To sign up or learn more go to: http://cathe.com/two-ways-get-fit-cathe

*** FYI: If you purchase either a 1 yrCathe Live or a 1 yr Cathe OnDemand + Cathe Live membership by Nov 30th and use coupon code SAVE15 you will save 15% off the yearly price of both these memberships.

We've also added the ability to purchase Gift Certificates on our streaming site for our 6 month and 1 year streaming memberships only. You can't use streaming Gift Certificates towards our monthly recurring memberships. To purchase Gift Certificates for Cathe Live and OnDemand go to: http://cathe.com/stream/product/gift-certificate/

This is terrific. Especially appreciate how Cathe and team pay attention to customer feedback and requests. A lot of businesses take customers for granted, and most of us are so addicted to Cathe you could probably get away with doing that too, but you listen and give us what we want most of the time anyway. Thank you!!!

Lisa

Excellent! Can we order now and have the year start when our current month expires or should we wait to order on the last day of current cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no way to delay the start of a subscription, so best to cancel your current subscription and then wait till your time runs out. You can then sign up for the new subscription plan you want.

There is no way to delay the start of a subscription, so best to cancel your current subscription and then wait till your time runs out. You can then sign up for the new subscription plan you want.
Thanks! I would have never thought of cancelling and would have ended up with 2 subscriptions for a month :)

I've been waiting to sign up when Cathe Live is available on Roku. Do you think this offer will come around again when that is available?

One more question - if I cancel and then sign up again will I lose my premixes? Not a deal breaker, just curious.

One more question - if I cancel and then sign up again will I lose my premixes? Not a deal breaker, just curious.

No, as long as you use your same account and log in information your "Premixes" will still be there after you change subscriptions.

Does the live streaming and workout blender work with Apple TV?

Cathe Live and OnDemand will both work on Apple TV when you stream from any Apple mobile device or computer. The new Apple TV that has just been released will eventually not require you to stream from a device or computer, but will just work as is. However, we will have to release an app before this new feature can be utilized. This is something we're working on.

The Workout Blender will work on Apple TV as long as you stream from an Apple computer. If you try to use a mobile device using iOS 8 or greater the Workout Blender will stop after each chapter and you will have to manually make it advance to the next chapter. Not sure why Apple iOS stopped allowing video playlist. Could be a bug in Apple iOS or it could be that Apple no longer wishes to allow video playlist on mobile devices. Regardless, once we release our iOS app this problem will go away.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.