LIHI Legs premix w/abs

I just did this premix and thought I would share how much I enjoyed it. Cathe does the weighted exercise, then the cardio (contrast) exercise, then she splices in an abs exercise from Bonus Abs 1 or Bonus Abs 2. LOVED it! You end up doing all of LIHI Legs PLUS all (or certainly most) of Bonus Abs 1 and 2. Plus I enjoyed the slight break that each ab segment provided.

Cindy

I love this premix as well, but the stretch segment is not included in the premix. You do the last ab section, child's pose, and then the credits role.

I love this too! I appreciate a wkout that has a little of everything giving you the feeling of being worked! The whole series has this issue with the stretch. Its not a huge deal but frustrating just the same!!!!

I did this premix yesterday after reading these posts. I am following the 2 month rotation and am in the fourth week. I wanted to change things a little bit with this workout, and this premix was just the ticket. I had DOMS in my legs and my abs today. Good stuff!

I love this entire series!

I think I'll have a STS disk standing by to add in the extended stretch while I'm doing this series. I really need the stretch when I add on and don't get a good stretch at the end of the premix. It's ok now that I know. I missed all the posts from Cathe about it from working extra shifts in December and then getting the flu. It's good to start feeling healthy again. I love this new series.

I love the premix and have done it twice. I'm just starting my 3rd week with the series and doing other stuff also cause I never follow a rotation. I just do whatever I'm in the mood or whatever my body is ready for. I listen to my body do to old injury from to many years of pushing it.

I also need the full stretch so I just hit chapter menu for the full stretch.

I wish there were some extreme premixes. Like after the regular workout, you repeat either the first half or the second half. I think I might try that next time I do this workout.

Hmmm do you mean like CLB extreme? lol:D:D:D.
That premix did not result with 24 AFB...it was 48 hours:eek::eek: Afterburn all over my ears!
I would like to do it in near future. Loved it.

if you have the download, you could blend your own premix.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.